- Gaining an understanding of assigned clients’ objectives as well as their regulatory and risk management environment
- Developing strong working relationships and communicating effectively with clients
- Setting priorities, ensuring daily coordination among the project team, and monitoring progress against schedules, budgets, project/task deliverables and status reporting
- Obtaining and analyzing data as a basis for reviewing the adequacy, effectiveness, and efficiency of systems and processes
- Leading IT general controls (ITGC) audits
- Maintaining the level of technical competency and professional care required for the completion of assignments in accordance with auditing standards and related control techniques
- Evaluating processes and controls for compliance with relevant existing or proposed laws and regulations, established policies, plans and procedures
- Determining how to audit “through the computer” during financial and operational audits
- Assessing internal controls’ design adequacy to mitigate financial, operational and compliance risks and to test their operating effectiveness
- Preparing audit reports and recommending improvements to IT controls and operational processes
- Delivering oral and written presentations during and at the conclusion of audits
- Presenting findings, risk analyses, and recommendations to executive leadership
- Planning, reviewing and providing direction for the work of Staff Consultants
- Staying abreast of new technology, emerging risk areas and related control techniques
- Participating in pre-and post-implementation control reviews of major system development proposals
- Appraising the adequacy of corrective actions taken to remediate deficiencies identified during audits
- Providing exceptional service to clients remotely and in-person, always serving as a positive brand ambassador for Clearview
- Bachelor's and/or Master’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or another relevant field
- Commitment to become a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), if not already, within two years of being hired
- Minimum two (2) years of current or recent IT consulting and/or IT audit experience
- Minimum one (1) year of current or recent commercial client consulting experience
- Knowledge across the following technologies: AWS, Azure, Salesforce, Office 365, JIRA/Confluence, Active Directory, and Relational Databases (MySQL, SQL Server, etc.)
- Expertise with at least two of the following regulations/frameworks: SOX, SOC 1 & 2, NIST CSF, ISO 27001, HIPAA, PCI, COBIT and/or GDPR
- Demonstrated knowledge of business risks and effective systems of internal controls
- Working knowledge of operating policies and standards as well as compliance issues
- Experience reviewing, considering, criticizing, and/or auditing IT and operational controls or process improvements
- Project management experience including workflow balancing, activity scheduling, problem solving facilitation, prioritizing multiple complex tasks, and meeting deadlines
- Unwavering integrity and ethics
- Experience interacting with clients, establishing credibility, trust and healthy relationships
- Demonstrable examples of innovative thinking and problem solving
- Willingness and ability to travel to our Owings Mills, MD office, to client/prospect meetings, and for other business purposes, as required
- High level of motivation, organization, and commitment to professional development
- Experience successfully working independently with minimal supervision and collaboratively
- Strong communication skills with the ability to convey complex auditing information and business risks to non-technical audiences
- Effective public speaking skills with the ability to prepare and deliver presentations
- Minimum four (4) years of current or recent IT consulting and/or IT audit experience
- Experience working on engagements for commercial clients across various industries
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (computer work). While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As a member of the Connected Health software development team, the Senior Data Analyst is responsible for developing curated data models and reporting solutions for the mymobility/ZBEdge platform. This includes responsibility for analyzing, designing.
Technical Support EngineerDo you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues for customers? Are you customer and result-oriented and a good communicator? Do you have extensive knowledge of the hosting and data center landscape? Are you persuasive,.
Senior Project ManagerWe are a leading solutions provider of Microsoft ERP solutions for the Enterprise Construction market. SIS has immediate openings for Dynamics 365 FO Senior Project Managers. We currently have a significant pipeline of new business..
Job Description Summary:The Senior IT Project Manager will provide project management oversight of larger or more complex technology projects. This position will define, implement, and manage scope, schedule, and resources so that all project milestones.
Piper Companies is looking for a Technical Business Analyst for a leading mortgage insurance company for a 100% remote position.Responsibilities of the Technical BA Build out some identity management modules with data analytics group Collaborates with.
Under the direction of the Director of Business Intelligence, the Encounter Operations Analyst position is responsible for ensuring that Boston Medical Center Health System's Encounter Data is prepared and submitted in accordance with State and CMS contractual.
More jobs by this company
What is Clearview?Clearview (cviewllc.com) is a dynamic CPA and management consulting firm, committed to a culture of excellence, offering audit, income tax, accounting & finance, risk advisory, managed IT, HR and other services. Our firm was built on.