About Astound Commerce
Astound Commerce is a global digital commerce company that provides end-to-end services — from creating a data-driven strategy and delivering UX services to building an ecommerce solution for a variety of clients such as Adidas, Carters, Jimmy Choo, Puma and TOMS. With 20+ years’ experience, 1,400+ ecommerce specialists, more than 3,000 projects completed, and dozens of industry accolades, we excel at maximizing the brand and business value of every digital commerce touchpoint. Astound Commerce currently operates in 14 countries with 20 offices worldwide.
To deliver the design of architecturally complex Digital Commerce platform engagements for our clients.
- Provide confident technical leadership on client projects including platform migrations, new implementations, and support engagements
- Guide successful implementation of 3rd party integrations using past experience and industry best practices in technology, features, performance, and scalability
- As compared to the Solution Architect role, a Technical Architect should expect to collaborate more closely with the Development Lead on engineering activities and technical specifications
In this role you'll get to
Join a team working to support and grow an established SAP Commerce client with an innovative global business model. As a Technical Architect, you will define and inspect software and product solutions within an ecosystem centered on the latest SAP technologies and top-tier eCommerce service providers. While directing the development team's activities, you'll also be expected to explain complex decisions and solutions to audiences with different levels of technical sophistication. You will provide guidance on the selection and best use of platforms, technologies, software solutions, and frameworks, in order to achieve the client's business objectives. As part of your position within the Architecture, Consulting, and Technology department, you will assist in evolving the architecture practices and standards across the larger organization.
- Gather and refine functional requirements/user stories to translate business objectives into technical tasks
- Architect digital commerce solutions with a focus on performance, scalability, and maintainability
- Lead client-facing discovery sessions for specific integrations, and present the resulting solutions
- Refine and improve our technologies and services
- Perform high-level estimations
- Engage with clients and BA to gather and document integration requirements
- Consult with UX and BA on creation of storefront requirements
- Collaborate with development lead on code architecture, reviews, releases, and development workflows
- Write technical specification documents
- Give direction to the development lead on operational decisions
- Provide technical leadership of internal business initiatives with constraints, goals, budgets and timelines
- Troubleshoot performance issues
- Troubleshoot production application issues
- Contribute to and maintain a showcase of solutions created on various platforms
- Deliver educational workshops when needed
Your skills and qualifications
- 5+ years developing and/or architecting digital commerce solutions including expertise in enterprise-level ecommerce platforms (SAP Commerce Cloud / Hybris, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Oracle Commerce, Magento, or in-house on the cloud)
- 2+ years developing and/or architecting digital commerce solutions with SAP Commerce Cloud / Hybris
- 2+ years experience as a Java team development lead, merging code, releasing code, and managing development teams.
- Experience in leading engagements end to end, providing solutions leadership, content and governance to consulting initiatives and projects
- Experience with Hybris Solr Search
- Experience in providing solutions for custom-built mobile applications
- Design and execution of technical solutions in the context of B2B sales (desired, but not required)
- Experience in Marketplace Platform implementation such as Mirakl (desired, but not required)
- Experience in CMS implementation such as CoreMedia CMS (desired, but not required)
- Experience in ERP integration such as SAP S/4HANA (desired, but not required)
- Strong understanding of both agile and waterfall software development methodologies
- Advanced skills in software design and implementation of high load web applications
- Experience with performance optimization and system scaling, from both code review and runtime environment perspective
- Advanced usage of system monitoring tools, logging and reporting systems
- 2+ years work experience in a direct customer-facing and implementation delivery role in a Consulting or professional services organization focused on providing digital eCommerce experiences (desired)
- Bachelor Computer Science or related degree (desired, but not required)
What we offer in return
Astound Commerce offers a complete and comprehensive package of benefits that reflects our long-term commitment to you and your career. Here is an overview of the benefits we offer:
- Medical Plans (PPO, HMO,HSA, HRA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Commuter Benefits (Pretax)
- Individual Medical Decision Systems (TeleDoc)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401k Plan
- Sick Pay
- Flexible Time Off/Vacation/Holiday Pay
- Referral Bonus Program
- Group Life Insurance
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability
- Off-the-Charts Career Growth: Сlear career path and a performance review system, career coaching, training and certifications, mentoring and knowledge sharing
- Well-being Is Top Priority: Parental leave, paid time off, comprehensive health and medical plans
- Real Work-Life Balance: Remote, in-office, or hybrid working modes; flexible hours; work-life balance support on every stage and level
- Culture of Success: Culture of collaboration that encourages innovation every step of the way; 20 offices spanning four continents bring diverse perspectives that drive tangible results for our clients worldwide.
Why work at Astound Commerce?
Whether you’re working directly with our world-renowned clients or with your Astound colleagues from around the globe, you will shape the future of digital commerce, using emerging technologies and innovative approaches.
Grow your career with Astound Commerce, and discover exciting opportunities while doing the work you love!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As a member of the Connected Health software development team, the Senior Data Analyst is responsible for developing curated data models and reporting solutions for the mymobility/ZBEdge platform. This includes responsibility for analyzing, designing.
Piper Companies is seeking a Technical Analyst perform client-facing consulting and delivery of technical tasks associated with the implementation of in-house products. The Technical Analyst will participate in client discovery and requirements gathering,.
Job Title:EDI Analyst IIIDepartment:IT, Telecom & InternetCountry:United States of AmericaState/Province:ArkansasCity:LowellFull/Part Time:Full timeJob Summary:Under general supervision, this position is responsible for Electronic Data Interchange mapping.
Overview:Responsibilities:ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:1. Actively engaged as an employee advocate and fully committed to supporting our strategic vision to be and become known as the BEST in our industry(s) through:IntegrityPutting our customer at the center.
Preferred skills & experiences:At least 3years of development experience in Java 8, Spring, REST Web ServicesAt least 1 years of experience in Springboot, MicroservicesAt least 1 years of experience in SQLAt least 1 years of experience in Unix/Shell.
Job Description :The Technical Specialist is a senior level resource with specialized knowledge and experience in a specific technology. Serves as a PL/SQL, Microsoft Access, Java, IBM Cognos, and others.***This position is on a hybrid schedule with.