TIBCO EBX developer
Client: Fannie Mae
Rate: $45-50/hr on W2
Visa: USC, GC and GC-EAD only
Tech stack: AWS, Tibco EBX, Redshift, Data, MDM
- Strong TIBCO EBX developer with good understating on Master Data Management (MDM), skilled in match and merge concepts. Skilled in messaging concepts, event management, Publish/Subscribe, REST API etc.
- Good solid experience and understanding of Data, ETL processes, SQL and different types of data formats.
- Understanding of databases as it relates to transactional, NoSQL and warehousing concepts of dimensions and fact modeling.
- Strong analytical, Java development, unit testing and scenario based testing skills are critical in this job.
- Skilled in documentation and database reporting for the purposes of analysis, data discovery, and decision-making with the use of relevant software such as Crystal Reports, Excel, or SSRS
- Programming including coding, debugging, and using relevant programming languages
- Communication including communicating in writing or verbally, copywriting, planning and distributing communication, etc.
- Ability to frame ideas as systems and analyzing the inputs, outputs, and process
- Ability to transform business processes using BPA, RPA, or other technology-enabled automation
- Skilled in the graphical representation of information in the form of a charts, diagrams, pictures, and dashboards with programs and tools such as Excel, Tableau, or Power BI
- Adept at managing project plans, resources, and people to ensure successful project completion
- Working with people with different functional expertise respectfully and cooperatively to work toward a common goal
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45.00 - $50.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As a member of the Connected Health software development team, the Senior Data Analyst is responsible for developing curated data models and reporting solutions for the mymobility/ZBEdge platform. This includes responsibility for analyzing, designing.
Technical Support EngineerDo you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues for customers? Are you customer and result-oriented and a good communicator? Do you have extensive knowledge of the hosting and data center landscape? Are you persuasive,.
Senior Project ManagerWe are a leading solutions provider of Microsoft ERP solutions for the Enterprise Construction market. SIS has immediate openings for Dynamics 365 FO Senior Project Managers. We currently have a significant pipeline of new business..
Job Description Summary:The Senior IT Project Manager will provide project management oversight of larger or more complex technology projects. This position will define, implement, and manage scope, schedule, and resources so that all project milestones.
Piper Companies is looking for a SQL Developer for a leading financial services organization in the Philadelphia, PA area. This is a 100% remote position.Responsibilities for the SQL Developer:You will be responsible for the delivery of critical product.
More jobs by this company
Sr. ArcGI Software Engineer100% RemoteClient: Waste ManagementRate: $50/hr on W2Ongoing contract (12+ months)Minimum 6 years experienceUSC/GC/GC-EAD onlyDay to day/Project:Hands on, good communication to support end users technical issues, email/chat/phone,.
Title: DataBricks ConsultantLocation: 100% REMOTE (EST or CST ONLY!)Duration: 6 Month + ContractRate: $55/hr on W2Client- DuPont6 Month + Contract - EST or CST ONLY!Strong Communication mustNo H1b ! No Sponsorship !Must Haves:DataBricks (Data Warehouse).