We are searching for creative and analytical problem solvers who are outgoing and enthusiastic with an absolute passion for cybersecurity. The ideal candidate will have an advanced knowledge of ethical hacking techniques specific to web application penetration testing. Our goal is to protect clients by identifying weaknesses before the adversaries can exploit them.
- Conducting web and mobile application penetration tests.
- Conducting internal and external penetration tests of information systems using commercial and open source exploitation tools.
- Conducting internal configuration and vulnerability assessments of information systems using commercial and open source assessment tools like Nessus.
- Assisting in new process development for methodologies.
- Delivering client reports and answering technical follow-up questions about delivered services.
- Engaging in security research to remain current on vulnerabilities and testing tools.
- Creating detailed, professional documentation / reports that clearly communicate vulnerabilities, mitigation strategies, and remediation steps.
- Experience with commercial and open source vulnerability / penetration testing tools and methodologies, specifically: Burp Suite, Metasploit, OWASP ZAP, Nmap, etc.
- Experience finding and exploiting web application vulnerabilities (e.g. cross-site scripting (XSS) and SQL injection)
- 2+ years of client facing penetration testing experience.
- Experience developing custom exploit code and scripts.
- One or more current security certifications (e.g. OSCP, GSEC, GPEN, GCFW, GWAPT, GAWN, OSWE, Burp Suite Certified Practitioner).
- The ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and be committed to providing exemplary customer service.
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills.
Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Come join us as we transform the public sector! Our mission, vision, and values guide everything we do. We’re also frequently recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our many awards and accolades.
Taking Care of You & Your Family
Your health and well-being are important to us. That’s why we invest in our team members by offering competitive benefits to support their health and financial wellness. Learn more about how we care for our people.
Tyler is subject to regulations, guidelines, and/or client requirements relating to the qualifications of Tyler personnel performing certain client work. Because of the nature of this position, it is a requirement that the candidate can successfully pass a federal background check at the time an offer is extended and over the course of employment with Tyler.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As a member of the Connected Health software development team, the Senior Data Analyst is responsible for developing curated data models and reporting solutions for the mymobility/ZBEdge platform. This includes responsibility for analyzing, designing.
We are looking for a Power BI Developer with Business Analysis experience who has good expertise on Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate.ResponsibilitiesDefine configuration specifications and business analysis requirementsPerform quality assuranceDefine.
About LumenLumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for.
OverviewMomento USA is a global technology consulting, talent acquisition and creative development firm that addresses clients most pressing needs and challenges.We currently looking for Microsoft Identity Manager - REMOTE. Please see the job description.
Job SummaryR+L Carriers is expanding its Information Technology Department, and has an immediate opening for a MicroStrategy Developer. The successful candidate will work within the Information Technology Department designing and developing Business.
What will you impact?Our customers in the Life Science Industry create innovative medicines, therapies and devices to improve their patients' quality of life. Our improvement of their efficiencies, collaboration and compliance allows them to focus their.
More jobs by this company
We are seeking a Technical Consultant to be part of the client team identifying sustainable solutions and scalable paths to data maturity, execute reusable infrastructure, and deliver specific solutions for leading State and Local governments.This role.
Work with our technology-driven solutions for property assessment and tax software and mass appraisal services. From data collection to computer-assisted mass appraisal to tax billing and collections, you can help develop property and recording solutions.
Tyler's Corporate Cloud Services team is hiring an IT Analyst to join our team. This role provides Tier III system infrastructure and O/S administration and support for Tyler Technologies public and private Cloud Solutions. The successful candidate will.