The Director, Data Innovation will have previous experience in a consultative and analytical role within the healthcare industry, ideally supporting Life Sciences organizations. Capable of querying complex healthcare data via SQL (or similar programming language), they will explore HealthVerity's data warehouse to mine it for meaningful insights that are of high value to our customers.
What you will do
- Lead our Data Innovation roadmap by evolving, improving, executing and evangelizing our market leading data assets
- Define, develop, and launch data solutions for existing and new use cases and customers
- Drive full product life cycle, from creation to commercialization, translating market needs into impactful business proposals into meaningful product requirements and successful launch
- Partner with your colleagues in Sales, Pricing, Product and Marketing to support creation of customer driven messaging, sales enablement tools and thought leadership materials to execute the go-to market strategy
- Understand and anticipate customer needs to define scope and positioning
- Engage directly and regularly with customers to gain in-depth understanding of their business processes and product needs
- Perform competitive analysis and market research to guide planning; manage and prioritize a backlog
- 3+ years of experience analyzing healthcare data for Life Sciences organizations, preferably in a consultative environment
- 2+ years of experience drafting requirements for technical audiences
- Demonstrated success in defining data solutions for multiple clients and use cases
- Demonstrated ability to define a solution scaled to market fit or as a leader who grew a new solution in a larger business
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL
Why you'll love working here
We are making a difference – Our technology is at the forefront of some of the biggest healthcare challenges in the world.
Benefits & Perks
- Compensation: competitive base salary & annual bonus opportunity (for non-commissioned roles)
- Benefits: comprehensive benefits with coverage on Day 1, medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock options
- Flexible location: our HQ is in Philadelphia with 50% of the team distributed across 25+ states
- Generous PTO: Take time off as needed, targeted at 4 weeks per year, including vacation, personal and sick time, plus paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Comprehensive and individualized onboarding: mentorship program, departmental talks, and a library of resources are available beginning day 1 for each new team member to minimize the stress of starting a new job
- Professional development: biweekly 1:1s, hands-on leadership that is goal-and growth-oriented for each team member, and an annual budget to support professional development pursuits
HealthVerity is an equal opportunity employer devoted to inclusion in the workplace. We believe incorporating different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds make us stronger and encourages an environment where ageism, racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia or any other form of discrimination are not tolerated. At HealthVerity, we’re working towards an innovative and connected future for healthcare data and believe the future is better together. We can only do that if everyone has a seat at the table. Read our Equity Inclusion and Diversity Statement.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com
HealthVerity offers in-office and remote options, so you can work from anywhere within the US! #LI-Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As a member of the Connected Health software development team, the Senior Data Analyst is responsible for developing curated data models and reporting solutions for the mymobility/ZBEdge platform. This includes responsibility for analyzing, designing.
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANYAs the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management..
Exponent Health, Inc. (formerly HRGi Holdings, Inc.), is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to join their fast-growing team. Exponent Health has been challenging the industry status quo for over 30 years, leading with ground-breaking innovation in a wide.
About Commons ClinicCommons Clinic is a modern multi-specialty clinic providing consumers seamless, comprehensive surgical care programs for pain management, orthopedics, women's and men's health. We're architecting a new future for the $84b ambulatory.
About UsFood52 is an award-winning brand in the kitchen and home space, using an innovative commerce, content and community business model to reach over 24 million homecooks and homebodies, and was recently named No. 28 on Fast Company’s list of the.
Advocates for Human Potential is seeking a Senior IT Product Manager to oversee product strategy and delivery on digital platforms for Federal and State clients. AHP is experiencing unprecedented growth in data-driven projects reshaping behavioral healthcare.
More jobs by this company
How you will helpYou will own and be responsible for developing key components of our overall system that enables our customers to bring new insights to their own businesses. You’ll use the best tools for the job, whether modern and revolutionary or.
How you will helpHealthVerity is looking for a Senior Data Platform Analyst, who is knowledgeable with healthcare data and can derive meaningful information from it. Reporting to the VP of Engineering, Data Warehouse, you will be contributing to the.
How you will helpYou’ll be embarking on a hands-on role, from ingestion up to making all data available in the warehouse layer, in standardized form, and ready to use. You’ll investigate and map the data, assess data quality, and QA the transformed results..
How you will helpYou will own the process of Quality Assurance for the Data Delivery team, from the development of test-cases to the implementation of test suites across the full spectrum of client deliveries, to ensure the highest quality output of.
How you will helpYou'll ensure that our clients have the highest quality of data to make their everyday decisions. As a Data Reference Analyst, it will be your responsibility to ensure that our data is mastered (MDM) and consistent with industry standards.
How you will helpYou will support the engineering team’s data endeavors, diving in to fix issues, optimize processes, and automate what you do more than once. You’ll use the best tools for the job, whether modern and revolutionary or time tested and.
How you will helpYou will own and be responsible for the technical integration of clients and partners. You will have a strong technical understanding of the components of our system and how they interact with other platforms and work with internal resources.
How you will helpHealthVerity is seeking a Manager of DevOps to manage the Platform Operations teams responsible for infrastructure components and services across the entire engineering organization. Working closely with the software engineering organization,.
How you will helpHealthVerity is on a mission to solve some of the most critical and complicated healthcare challenges through the use of our real-world data infrastructure and transformative technologies.Leverage your existing technical, support and/or.
How you will helpWe’ll look to you to be an intermediary between the client and internal project teams, focusing on our Enterprise Client’s deliveries and projects. You will be managing relationships with clients and stakeholders, leading project planning.