ComplySci is looking for a Data Analyst that will analyze and deliver solutions to maintain broker feed ingestion and processing standards. The role will develop solutions and tools to improve processing performance, support troubleshooting, educate stakeholders, and work with internal and external customers on supporting new and existing data pipelines. The ideal candidate is a team player who will help grow and promote our team while working with internal stakeholders to maintain our high standards for data quality.
What You Will Do
- Evaluate current and future processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions.
- Create and document tools and processes for supporting our data feeds.
- Conduct and lead meetings to create end to end solutions or diagnose issues for resolution.
- Perform requirements analysis around current business needs and present findings & solutions to stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Prioritize and manage initiatives based on team priority and requirements.
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or Statistics preferred.
- 1-3+ years’ experience in analytics within a fast-paced environment, including implementing and supporting data pipelines.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret both internal and external technical documents and data to create solutions.
- Proficient with SQL (preferably MS SQL) to troubleshoot, analyze, and resolve data issues.
- Experience with automating tasks and processes with tools like Python, SQL, VBA, and batch scripting.
- Ability to critically think, solve problems, and deal with a variety of variables in new situations.
- Organization and attention to detail when documenting new and existing processes.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As a member of the Connected Health software development team, the Senior Data Analyst is responsible for developing curated data models and reporting solutions for the mymobility/ZBEdge platform. This includes responsibility for analyzing, designing.
Job SummaryWorks closely with the innovation delivery managers to identify, capture, analyze and communicate pilot and proof-of-concept performance and success measurements to support data-driven decision making and tell the story of the potential impact.
Digital Business AnalystOverview of PositionThe Digital Business Analyst is an instrumental partner to our global business stakeholders. The Digital Analyst is responsible for understanding their business needs and partnering with execution teams to.
Business Unit:Cubic Transportation SystemsCompany Details:Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe, helping to solve their future problems today. We’re the leading integrator.
About the jobThe Red Hat Products and Technologies (PnT) Business Insights Reporting and Analytics team is looking for a Senior Business Data Analyst with experience with Tableau, passion for solving business problems with data, and ability to coordinate.
Travel Required: NoneRequisition Type: RegularSenior JIRA Administrator/Developer responsibilities include:As a JIRA Administrator/Developer, you develop and maintain automation workflows in Atlassian JIRA and other Atlassian products as needed.Develop.