ContinuumCloud is hiring a driven and experienced SQL Developer to join our Client Services team for a Part-Time opportunity. This customer-focused individual will have at least 3 years of experience in a fast-paced SQL Development role, ideally within a SaaS tech company. You must be comfortable collaborating with internal teams to create timely and efficient solutions within the SQL database to support our client’s needs.
Who We Are:
ContinuumCloud offers a spectrum of cloud-based software solutions intentionally designed to meet the unique needs of the behavioral health and human services industry. These solutions include an EHR platform, powered by Welligent, an HR & Payroll system, powered by DATIS HR Cloud, as well as a Patient Engagement Platform, powered by CaredFor. Through these offerings, ContinuumCloud empowers organizations to provide high-quality care and deliver on their mission.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Work closely with both Development and Client Services teams as a SQL Developer (this is not a DBA role) to support the completion of ticket requests from clients and maintain a manageable backlog of development requests.
- Partner with client to update carrier feeds, update SQL scripts, and write new SQL queries when necessary for completion.
- This individual will be instrumental in driving efficient and scalable development opportunities.
- Troubleshoot SQL database issues and prevent ticket build-up.
- Assist in implementing new client data loads.
- Take part in on-going development sprint cycles, maintaining communication with team on progress.
- Deep understanding of SQL including but not limited to experience writing queries, stored procedures, and debugging.
- Experience implementing or moving data loads (within a SaaS benefits system is a plus).
- Prior experience in utilizing SQL / T-SQL to facilitate solutions for client ticket requests.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with development and business teams in a remote and supportive environment.
- 3 years of experience in a SQL Development role and a bachelor's degree in a related field ( or equivalent experience).
- Flexibility to work part-time hours
We care about the health and well-being of our team. We provide a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Multiple medical insurance options including a 100% employer-paid plan
- 401k plan with company match
- Company-funded Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurances
- Company-sponsored training and certification programs
- Open PTO program
- Company holidays include New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, the Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and 2 Floating Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Perks in our offices include paid parking, an on-site gym, catered lunches, and healthy snacks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As a member of the Connected Health software development team, the Senior Data Analyst is responsible for developing curated data models and reporting solutions for the mymobility/ZBEdge platform. This includes responsibility for analyzing, designing.
Remote working opportunity for an experienced DB2 Administrator to join IPS and become a key member on our production maintenance and support project. Ideally you will reside in eastern or central time zone locations, however, candidates within the continental.
DescriptionJob Description:3rd Line Oracle DBA (Database Administrator)UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIALAt Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our.
Overview:Credence Management Solutions, LLC (Credence) is seeking a Senior Cloud Database Administrator/Engineer of whom will assist in the technical architecture, development, implementation, and administration of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure DaaS DB.
Senior SQL Server DBA\Developer - Remote, FulltimeAre you a hardcore SQL expert with an intense work ethic? Do you have a drive for exceptional customer service? If so, consider joining IncWorx! Our team of professional consultants deliver solutions.
Clinical Programmer I:Review and apply data mappings for customer specific data exportsPerform peer review / QC of data export programmingProduce data transfers via data export files and/or web servicesWork with customers to specify data transfer standards.
More jobs by this company
ContinuumCloud is hiring a driven and experienced SQL Developer to join our Client Services team. This customer focused individual will have at least 3 years of experience in a fast-paced SQL Development role, ideally within a SaaS tech company. You.
This role is responsible for product vision, strategy, and delivery, and will be directly responsible for for overseeing the execution of all product life-cycle processes for our EHR solution Welligent. This includes activities related to product research,.