Title: Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Location: Raleigh, NC or West Lake, TX
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and develop efficient database code SQL PLSQL for REST Service based application
- Should be able to redesign or rearchitect Stored PROCs
- Should be able to perform verification and validation of developed SQL code
- Packages Triggers procedures functions etc Strong understanding of design and architecture of Oracle database preferably latest version Excellent knowledge of RDBMS and hands on experience in Oracle SQL and PL SQL
- Excellent knowledge and hands on experience of SQL performance tuning and database performance tuning
- Excellent knowledge and hands on experience of Oracle XML DB Store Process and Retrieve XML data within Oracle
- Good to Have Experience with Agile Methodologies Well versed with other Oracle tools like SQL Developer or Toad Knowledge of REST Services and Microservices would be an added advantage
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $115,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- SSIS: 5 years (Preferred)
- oracle PL/SQL: 5 years (Preferred)
- Azure: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As a member of the Connected Health software development team, the Senior Data Analyst is responsible for developing curated data models and reporting solutions for the mymobility/ZBEdge platform. This includes responsibility for analyzing, designing.
Technical Support EngineerDo you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues for customers? Are you customer and result-oriented and a good communicator? Do you have extensive knowledge of the hosting and data center landscape? Are you persuasive,.
Senior Project ManagerWe are a leading solutions provider of Microsoft ERP solutions for the Enterprise Construction market. SIS has immediate openings for Dynamics 365 FO Senior Project Managers. We currently have a significant pipeline of new business..
Job Description Summary:The Senior IT Project Manager will provide project management oversight of larger or more complex technology projects. This position will define, implement, and manage scope, schedule, and resources so that all project milestones.
Piper Companies is looking for a Technical Business Analyst for a leading mortgage insurance company for a 100% remote position.Responsibilities of the Technical BA Build out some identity management modules with data analytics group Collaborates with.
Under the direction of the Director of Business Intelligence, the Encounter Operations Analyst position is responsible for ensuring that Boston Medical Center Health System's Encounter Data is prepared and submitted in accordance with State and CMS contractual.
More jobs by this company
Java Description -Java Developer Responsibilities:Designing and implementing Java-based applications.Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.Defining application objectives and functionality.Aligning application design with business.
As a Java Integration ( Writes Ingestion REST, APIs Graphql) your job responsibilities are: 4+ YearsAPI strategy of both REST and Graphql agnostic of tool or platform usedMandatory design and development experience of writing APIs for ingestion REST.
JD: 2 to 4 years of experience as a Developer on Liferay projectsHands on experience in Liferay DXP/Liferay 7.xStrong experience in developing OSGI portletsShould have experience with configuration/customization of Liferay PortalStrong experience in.
Job Title: QA LeadLocation: Minneapolis, MN (onsite) (Remote for 1 month)Job Description: We are looking for a QA Lead who has extensive experience in handling QA database APIs and automation spaceThis candidate will manage QA deliverables delivering.