Computer Information Systems, Inc. (CIS) is a leader in providing Public Safety Software to Federal, State, County and Municipal agencies nationwide.
At CIS, our employees are a key asset of our business. We are committed to providing an exceptional work environment that values dedication, encourages creativity, and motivates employees to excel. CIS provides excellent benefits including employer paid medical, dental, life, and short term insurance.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will play a key role in designing, developing, and delivering state of the art mission critical solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Five or more years of recent experience in developing applications using C#
- Experience with full-lifecycle design, development, and testing of critical business applications
- Experience with N-Tier or distributed application development
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Experience using version control systems
- Experience with manual software testing
- Good problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Reliable, highly motivated, with a positive attitude
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with Visual Studio 2019
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with communication protocols
- Experience with automated software testing
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As a member of the Connected Health software development team, the Senior Data Analyst is responsible for developing curated data models and reporting solutions for the mymobility/ZBEdge platform. This includes responsibility for analyzing, designing.
About Our CompanyIt’s not just a job. It’s a mission. If you’re as passionate as we are about empowering the small businesses of America, then you’ll be right at home with us.Rapid Finance is the nation's leading provider of alternative financing solutions
Role : Sr SSIS\SQL LeadLocation: RemoteFull time Job Description : Strong relational database skills, MS Sequel Server in particularWrite and modify complex stored procedures, to be able to properly handle transactionsDesign new tables, referential integrity.
Join Our Team: Do Meaningful Work and Improve People’s LivesOur purpose, to improve customers’ lives by making healthcare work better, is far from ordinary. And so are our employees. Working at Premera means you have the opportunity to drive real change.
Informatica Developer w/ PL/SQL -100% RemoteDesigns, codes or configures, tests, debugs, deploys, documents, and maintains large and/or complex programs, using a variety of software development toolkits, programming languages, testing/verification applications,.
Boston Medical Center (BMC) is more than a hospital. It's a network of support and care that touches the lives of hundreds of thousands of people in need each year. It is the largest and busiest provider of trauma and emergency services in New England..