- Become a Workday HCM expert with deep knowledge of current functionality, design concepts, touch points with Compensation, Recruiting, Benefits, Payroll, & Integrations
- Leverage your expertise to recommend the best solution based on the client’s requirements, budget, and timeframe; with the flexibility to adapt the scope as additional needs are identified.
- Guide the customer through facilitated design sessions and configuration decisions based on best practices and an understanding of the customer’s unique business requirements at all stages of the project
- Regularly engage and support the client through all phases of the project, ensuring a smooth transfer from legacy systems to the Workday HCM solution.
- Perform multiple tasks under limited direction, while regularly keeping the client, your project team and your Engagement Manager abreast of changes or progress related to the project.
- Lead HCM work stream driving towards decisions and recommending best practices related to functionality including, but not limited to: job catalog, organizations, staffing model, worker profile, staffing workflows, core compensation
- Identify strategies, risks, and options, recommend approaches and mitigations to meet client/functional requirements
- Willingness to take a leadership position on a project, or as a Collaborative or Workday Product Partner Lead and/or DA Reviewer
- Display your hands-on expertise of the software, including loading customer data, moving configuration from tenant to tenant, and configuring business processes and security
- Execute the day-to-day activities of Workday Recruiting project for a variety of clients including process design, package implementation lifecycle support, and project reviews
- Act as a mentor to fellow consultants and analysts, including providing support for shadow assignments
- Actively participate in update training and internal opportunities to share one’s skills and learnings with others within the organization
- Support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources, Human Resources Management, HRIS, Business Administration or related field required.
- 2-5 years experience implementing enterprise class ERP or SaaS solutions (i.e. Workday, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, etc), highly desired.
- Experience gathering business requirements, designing, prototyping, testing and deploying solutions to meet customer requirements.
- 2-5 years Subject Matter Expertise in Human Resources including job catalog, organizational structures, staffing models and employee lifecycles.
- Passion for exceptional customer service.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively manage customer expectations.
- 2+ years of Workday functional implementation experience, highly desired.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Up to 50% travel
- Unlimited paid time off, including volunteer hours, balance days, flexible work schedules, and options to work remotely or out of one of 5 office locations to cultivate personal and professional balance
- Competitive benefitsincluding 401(k) matching program, Medical, Dental, Life, and Vison insurance, and perk benefits such as commuter plans and pet insurance
- Inclusive benefits that support mental health, gender affirmation journeys, caregiving and all paths to parenthood including Carrot Fertility, excellent paid parental leave programs for maternity, paternity, adoption, and surrogacy
Established Employee Resources Groups (ERG’s) that provide a safe space for employees to build relationships, connect, and develop initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusion
- Open, transparent lines of communication with leadership through Town Halls, internal newsletters, and monthly small group conversations with a member of the executive team
Committed to giving backto improve our communities and environmental impact
- Opportunities for learning and development through established corporate programs, on and off-site trainings, and on-demand online learning courses
- A people development focused environment where you have autonomy to drive your career path
- Throughout the pandemic, Collaborative continued to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction in the ecosystem as we worked with our clients to successfully deliver projects remotely
- Because the future is still unknown, some clients will continue to be deployed remotely, while others may desire more face-to face-contact
- We will monitor and adapt as needed, but we do not anticipate travel of more than 50%; many consultants will likely travel less than 25%
- As Balance is a core value at Collaborative, we strive to ensure that Collabies find the right balance in their personal and professional lives, and that includes travel
- You have a Growth Mindset: A belief that abilities can be developed along with a desire to be curious, learn & grow
- You take Initiative: Solve problems by thinking & taking action on solutions rather than waiting for direction
- You take Accountability: Follow through on commitments, take ownership & ensure timeliness
- You Give Back: Leverage your knowledge & expertise to make improvements around you
- You are Resilient: Work through challenges with optimism, agility & adaptability
- You demonstrate Awareness: An ability to understand how your attitudes & actions impact others and adapt your approach accordingly
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As a member of the Connected Health software development team, the Senior Data Analyst is responsible for developing curated data models and reporting solutions for the mymobility/ZBEdge platform. This includes responsibility for analyzing, designing.
Technical Support EngineerDo you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues for customers? Are you customer and result-oriented and a good communicator? Do you have extensive knowledge of the hosting and data center landscape? Are you persuasive,.
Senior Project ManagerWe are a leading solutions provider of Microsoft ERP solutions for the Enterprise Construction market. SIS has immediate openings for Dynamics 365 FO Senior Project Managers. We currently have a significant pipeline of new business..
Job Description Summary:The Senior IT Project Manager will provide project management oversight of larger or more complex technology projects. This position will define, implement, and manage scope, schedule, and resources so that all project milestones.
Piper Companies is looking for a Technical Business Analyst for a leading mortgage insurance company for a 100% remote position.Responsibilities of the Technical BA Build out some identity management modules with data analytics group Collaborates with.
Under the direction of the Director of Business Intelligence, the Encounter Operations Analyst position is responsible for ensuring that Boston Medical Center Health System's Encounter Data is prepared and submitted in accordance with State and CMS contractual.
More jobs by this company
As the Marketing Analyst, you will own an emerging marketing operations function for Collaborative Solutions and lead all aspects of global marketing operations to ensure the right tools and processes are in place to generate and nurture demand for our.