Since 1997, AlphaStaff has delivered HR outsourcing solutions to thousands of small and medium-sized businesses across the country, as well as some large organizations. The Application Developer will support the development and maintenance of software applications primarily in AlphaStaff’s Employee Benefits Operations department as well as other departments. Additionally, you will write, support, and update software and utilities that meet internal, vendor, and client requirements, as well as participate in setting software configurations and interfaces with partner’s systems, internal systems, and third-party vendor systems.
You have several years of experience with .Net framework/core full stack software development, testing, code walkthrough, API integrations, UI/UX design, and database management. You are fluent in multiple development languages and are an analytical thinker who thrives on complex problem-solving and is energized by inventing new ways of approaching technical problems. You enjoy working both collaboratively as part of a team and independently. You are a highly motivated individual who executes with a sense of urgency. You take pride in delivering high-quality services with a commitment to outstanding client service (internal and external). You are organized, detail-oriented, and an impeccable manager of your time and priorities.
- Lead application testing, code review, and the design and development of new applications and applications developed by third party vendors
- Design, write, maintain, support, test, debug, implement, and improve application source code and interfaces.
- Manage technical coordination between AlphaStaff and third-party vendor software and implementation teams.
- Maintain internal and external applications with special focus on the self-service components used by AlphaStaff clients and employees.
- Identify user needs and create new, innovative applications or feature solutions.
- Write reports in report writing tools, with various backend databases (primarily SQL), including queries and reports to meet data feed and report requests.
- Identify, track, report on, and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Develop new processes, while improving existing SOPs and developing technical documents, handbooks, and training to accurately represent application design and code and educate users.
- Download and apply patches and upgrades to vendor provided applications, which includes staying up to date with new releases and installation during off-business hours as necessary to avoid disruption to daily business activities.
- Perform unit and integration testing (functional and non-functional).
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update, and add new features.
- 7+ years of full-cycle software development experience including .Net development.
- Knowledge of web UI development in .NET, APIs, SQL, scripting, and report writing.
- Knowledge of source control tools and development tools such as Visual Studio.
- Ability to program in programming languages such as C#, HTML, CSS, SQL, T-SQL, JSON, etc.
- Possess understanding in the areas of application programming, database, and system design.
- Typical candidates would have a bachelor’s degree, but extensive relevant experience may substitute.
- Certified Application Developer is a plus.
- Willingness and ability to occasionally work during off-business hours (nights/weekend) for tasks such as testing, migrations, installations, etc. and occasional availability to resolve system issues.
- Must have a quiet professional home office.
Compensation and Perks:
- Competitive salary.
- Generous employee benefits package including major medical (currently 90% employer covered for employee), dental, vision, LTD (100% employer covered), HSA, FSA, and more.
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- Growth and development opportunities.
- Your holistic wellness matters to us. We have a year-round wellness calendar of events, a corporate wellness coach and personal trainer who manages our wellness program throughout the year, fitness classes, fitness challenges, an employee assistance program for employees and their family members.
- Employee Discount Program.
- Vacation, holiday, birthday and volunteer time off.
- This is a remote position.
AlphaStaff is majority-owned by its management team, giving it the freedom to invest in its employees and client relationships to drive long-term value. With a dynamic and adaptable approach, we are constantly finding the best solutions to meet our clients’ needs. We help our clients improve talent management, compliance, employee benefits, and HR technology by creating tailored solutions. Our experienced leadership team is comprised of thought leaders in the human capital management and insurance sectors. We are constantly looking for “athletes” – driven and passionate individuals, to join our dynamic team. Our company culture emphasizes diversity and a collaborative environment where everyone’s opinion is valued. As one team, we have one mission: to create Raving Fans with every interaction as we help our clients solve day-to-day Human Capital challenges better, faster, smarter.
AlphaStaff, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), past or present military service, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. AlphaStaff, Inc. also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. To help ensure a safe, healthy, and productive work environment for our employees and others, to protect company property, and to ensure efficient operations, AlphaStaff, Inc. has adopted a policy of maintaining a workplace free of drugs and alcohol. Employees and applicants may be requested to submit to drug and alcohol testing in accordance with applicable law. Salary range available upon request.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As a member of the Connected Health software development team, the Senior Data Analyst is responsible for developing curated data models and reporting solutions for the mymobility/ZBEdge platform. This includes responsibility for analyzing, designing.
Position Title: Full Stack DeveloperLocation: Salt Lake City, UT, RemotePosition Type: ContractInterview Process: Face To FacePosition Duration: 5 yrs==============================Job Description: Full Stack Developer with expertise in .NET core and.
Primary Skills.NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET, AWS, C#, Rest API, WebAPIJob Description: Duties:REMOTE - prefer PST Time zone - Some evening callsPlan to convertWe are looking for strong full-stack software engineers with strong API development skills. They.
OverviewTechBiz Global is a leading Kyiv, Ukraine based IT recruitment company. We provide IT recruitment, outstaffing, outsourcing, software development and different consulting services, focused on making our partners achieve their recruitment goals.
Location: Huntsville, AL, Redstone Arsenal, Hybrid - Working From HomeSchedule: Full TimeJob Description: This is a C#/.NET Web development position. AVNIK is seeking C# .NET Fullstack Web developers with backend expertise to support the US Army Software,.
Looking to directly hire a ASP.Net Backend Developer/Engineer fully remote. This development team has all resources both technical and functional in the United States. Must be authorized to work inside of the United States, no corp to corp, W2.Main Functions:.
More jobs by this company
Report Writer (Hybrid or Remote)Since 1997, AlphaStaff has delivered HR outsourcing solutions to thousands of small and medium-sized businesses across the country, as well as some large organizations. The Report Writer builds, maintains, and schedules.