Build and maintain cloud hosted virtualized infrastructure
- Assist, deploy & maintain high-availability cloud networking services
- Assist in Terraform infrastructure as code in a Google GCP cloud environment.
- Support & maintain certificate renewals with multiple platforms like Digicert or Akamai
- Routine after-hours maintenance and emergency support as needed to maintain and secure network
- Ensure execution of a periodic backup of essential files and datasets, including the ability to restore selected files/datasets as required.
- Partner with other teams to build tools to simplify processes and create efficiencies
- Advise and contribute to Infrastructure programs and projects
- Assist with implementation and support of alerting, documentation and monitoring tools
- Handle a variety of other projects as needed
- 2-3 years of linux experience or linux enthusiast
- Basic experience with troubleshooting from the command line such as grep, regex, awk or sed
- Basic experience with a coding language or object oriented programming
- Good networking fundamentals and experience with TCP/IP networking environments
- Good experience with corporate IT security best practices
- Good quantitative and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of personal motivation, drive, and desire to serve
- Ability to analyze problems, develop and recommend solutions, and resolve issues
- Well-organized, ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects while maintaining a high level of accuracy and independence
- Ability remain professional and flexible while under pressure
- Terraform or Terraform Enterprise experience or a willingness to learn
- Experience with Cloud providers Google, AWS or Azure or willingness to learn
- Understanding of basic Docker principles or willingness to learn
- Coding experience with Python, Go, Java, others
- Basic database experience in any of the major offerings Postgres, MySQL, others
At the dawn of mobile apps, Airship powered the first commercial messages and then expanded its data-led approach to all re-engagement channels (mobile wallet, SMS, email), app UX experimentation and feature release management.
Now, with Airship App Experience Platform (AXP), brands can create and adapt native app experiences on their own — with no ongoing developer support or app updates required.
Having powered trillions of mobile app interactions for thousands of global brands, Airship is proud to be at the forefront of what has become the digital center of customer experience, loyalty and monetization — mobile app experience (MAX).
Learn more about Airship here: Airship Newsroom + Airship Customers
Airship Benefits Summary
Workplace Flexibility (Fully Remote Option) + WFH stipends + Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance (PPO/HSA Options) + Mental Health Benefits + Open PTO Policy (take the time you need) + 401(k) Retirement Plan w/a match + Stock Options + Professional Development Program ($1,750/year) + Mentorship Program + Employee Resource Groups + Culture Club + Supplemental Benefits (Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending) + Parental Leave + Employee Assistance Program + Referral Bonus Program
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Mediavine is seeking a Support Engineer to join our Support team. Applicants must be based in the United States.About MediavineMediavine is a fast-growing advertising management company representing over 8,000 websites in the food, lifestyle, DIY, and.
Bastian Solutions Software is expanding our software operations team in several of our regional offices. We are seeking eager individuals with strong technical aptitude who want to grow in the software field. This is a full time, entry-level project.
Summary of Responsibilities:Support all operational aspects of the Zelis payment system; inclusive of monitoring the system to ensure accurate file import and exportTroubleshoot files that error out and other Production related issues; escalate time-sensitive.
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Data AnalystWe are Yay Lunch, a new business concept with the mission to empower local communities by connecting people to real food, made fresh daily. Today, we are providing a meal solution that improves food quality AND access where kids learn and.
Title : Data Architect - Oracle Cloud Location: RemoteDuration: Full TimeSalary : $150k+ Benefits10-12 years of overall experience with at least 3 years of experience in Oracle Cloud environment.Must have is Data Architecture + data lake + OCI (Oracle.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Information Systems, Engineering, Operations Research, Mathematics or other business/analytical disciplines3+ years in relevant experience as data scientist, data engineer, software engineer,.
Seeking a seasoned Linux System Administrator with strong knowledge of IBM Sterling creating plans to assure effective management, operations, and maintenance of systems and or networks. We are looking for someone who has extensive knowledge of a wide.
Role : Python DeveloperEmployment : W2 Location : Irvine,CAResponsibilitiesWork with development team and other department leads to outline scopes of and design new toolsetsCreate intelligible plans for how tools will be implemented, including documentation.