- Implementation and support experience of Oracle Fusion Middleware suite of products.
- Experience in leading application development team
- Experience in integrating enterprise applications
- Experience Oracle SOA tools hands-on development required
- Experience in OracleSOA Suite 11g/12c, Oracle Service Bus (OSB), Application Integration Architecture (AIA), Java/J2EE, JDeveloper, BPEL, BPM, BAM, XML, XSLT, Coherence, Web services, REST, APIs, etc.
- Experience with Oracle Application Server, and Oracle Weblogic
- Expertise with TOAD, Oracle SQL Developer.
- Experience in working with version control and software configuration management tools including Subversion and PVCS.
- Experience defining adapters (AQ, MQ, DB, file), XSLT transformations, and building integrations via SOA composites involving BPEL orchestrations, adapters, mediators, XML, XSLT transformations, OSB services, REST/SOAP APIs, business rules and workflows etc required
- Oracle SOA Suite preferably 12xx, WebLogic and JMS/AQ/MQ/DB/file sources/adapters BPMN/BPEL, OSB, JSON, XML/XSLT, XSD, PL/SQL skills including performance tuning
- Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF) 11g/12c
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $55.00 - $65.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- REST: 9 years (Required)
- Java: 8 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage.
Overview:The Software Implementation Specialist/Client Executive is part of the Professional Service team at Origami Risk. You will be a hands-on generalist focused on leading both technical and functional aspects of the full software implementation.
Overview:The Senior Database Architect must have experience creating work breakdown structures and development of program schedules and assigning software development team personnel to tasks. Must have experience in the tracking resources and expenditures.
Description:Alaska Northstar Resources is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Software Developer to join our team. This is a remote position responsible for design, develop, and test of software and applications. This may include directing and.
NorthShore Resources has a contract opportunity for a Health Interface Developer with Lyniate Rhapsody experience. This contract goes through Jan. 31, 2023 with possibility of being extended. It is a remote opportunity. Candidates must meet the minimum.
BoozDNA is looking to hire two (2) Solution Architects for one of their high profile clients- State of California. If you have matching skills and experience, please apply asap.Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience performing architecture.
Work Authorization: Only Applicants who can work IndependentlyKey Skills - Adobe, SQLDetails Developing workflowsSet up deliverySet up campaignExperience with creative Content (HTML, email templates, java scripting would be helpful, they need to have.
A career in our Workday Finance practice, within Workday Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Workday technology as a tool to enhance and unify Human Resources, talent management, and finance. We focus.
More jobs by this company