DEPARTMENT: Management Information Systems
WORK TYPE: Full Time
SHIFT: Day Shift
HOURS: 8 am to 5 pm
The Integration Architect should be skilled in the disciplines of technology solution analysis, planning, testing, implementation and documentation. Responsible for initiating project design and implementation activities while maintaining a domain strategy that will contribute to optimal application performance and utilization. Serves as an escalation point for solution teams and serves as the point of contact for Cerner Works and Solution Works. Serves as technical advisor to the application and interface teams. Assist with the maintenance of assigned system(s) with guidance from PMO Director, Applications Director, Clinical and Financial Managers. The IA works with solution team leaders to facilitate testing events, the delivery and installation of Cerner Millennium code and location hierarchy changes. The IA is the project lead during EHR upgrades and maintains the Millennium Core solutions. Work with SME‘s, Systems Analysts (clinical and financial), members of IT, PMO and the interface team to identify and develop integration and enhancement solutions for the Millennium clinical and patient management functions. Partner with engagement management to ensure project deliverables and timelines are met in order to deliver value to the business area(s) as committed.
- Provides solution functionality and integration expertise to organization including, but not limited to, domain strategy, regulatory, code/package management, optimization, standards, and Proficiency in the tools supporting implementation and on-going maintenance, such as Bedrock, LightsOn, and additional technologies that support methodology.
- Responsible for Change Control and ensuring that policy and procedures are followed as well as facilitating communication within the organization.
- Monitors project progress as it relates to assessing and managing risk and ensuring a quality build.
- Drives system validation process and provides testing guidelines for all levels of testing.
- Facilitates testing events with solution leaders.
- Supports MIS Leadership with project management activities: assisting with the development of project strategies and work plans, scope control, oversight of project resources, and road mapping.
- Coordinates solutions with Cerner and Southwell technical teams to support environmental/domain planning and management.
- Provides support in integrating FSI solutions.
- Performs systems analysis, design, configuration, and programming tasks related to enhancements, interfaces, data conversion and special reporting requirements, etc.
- Ensures business needs are understood and Cerner’s information technology strategies are aligned with Southwell.
- Takes appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within the scope of role.
- Acts independently as a project lead on medium to large projects. Independently leads and conducts project discovery. Will act as the project manager role for medium to large sized projects specifically for projects involving system optimization, new applications implementation, or major system issues/upgrades.
- Primary point of contact with Cerner Works and Solution Works.
- Responsible for PECA approvals.
- Provides oversite for Core solutions.
- Serves as escalation point for Cerner SR’s and engagement with Cerner Success Manager.
- Develops and maintains methodology for Cerner SR escalation status that is readily available to all members of IT and leadership.
- Facilitates meetings with staff and leadership level resources to address and resolve system issues and provides guidance and collaboration to other analyst team members. Provides recommendations for best practices or alternate solutions, reaching out to other organizations, community boards or peers for alternate solutions. Advises the appropriate stakeholders on the implications or availability of existing IT solutions that can be applied to a problem or need.
- Serves as first level of sponsorship to help junior analysts and project leads to solve complex problems. Identifies, analyzes, diagnoses, and resolves application performance issues and ensures root cause analysis is performed and addressed for critical incidents.
- Is actively involved in software and/or functional user groups users.
- Works with cross functional teams and business customers to analyze, diagnose, and implement process changes. Analyzes business needs, including cost versus benefits and workflow impacts, documents requirements and translates information gathered to functional, non-functional, and/or technical specifications. Initiates and develops plans, prepares test data, executes test plans, processes test results and maintains deliverables.
- Prioritizes and addresses urgent tasks, demonstrates flexibility when priorities change. Monitors time and is responsible for completing tasks and deliverables within the given deadlines independently.
- Implements new systems, enhances and/or upgrade existing systems, system optimization, new feature/function implementation. Interviews customers, gathers requirements and workflow impacts, and configuration of new tools to increase end user productivity within the application.
- Knowledge and understanding of business requirements, technical designs/specifications and project implementations
- Knowledge and ability to assess business requirements, and provide production assistance and services
- Knowledge of structured analysis concepts, problem management concepts, and organizational analysis with a focus on information systems
- Knowledge and ability to analyze complex factors and select methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for the purpose of managing and planning technology systems
- Knowledge of technical applications and interfaces typically used in healthcare environment
- Knowledge and understanding of the integration of information systems with specific organizational business needs and plans
- Ability to solve problems and identify solutions
- Ability to research and interpret relevant regulations, guidelines, and standards
- Ability to apply judgment and make informed decisions
- Ability to foster effective relationships and build consensus
- Knowledge of new technologies (in specific field) and maintain and stay abreast of updates and changes
- Ensures standardized test scripts are kept up to date following a change control request.
- Updates management, customers and others as appropriate on a timely basis regarding progress on assigned tasks, projects and issues, via written or oral reports
- Receives, analyzes, troubleshoots and resolves routine, complex, and escalated requests via phone calls, emails and ManageEngine ticketing system. Identifies and resolves issues independently.
- May be required to provide on call after hours’ assistance.
- Responsible for organizational annual competencies as assigned by the organization.
Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferable.
3-5 years of systems analysis experience; strong understanding of healthcare business process and technology
3-5 years’ experience with Cerner solutions and integration
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS:
- In-depth, hands-on knowledge of and experience with enterprise applications.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member across multiple teams
- Ability to work with all levels of executives as well as technical resources.
- Self-motivated and multi-task oriented with the ability to learn new concepts and job requirements quickly.
- Understanding of the HL7 and FHIR standards and EMR/EHR integration.
- Understanding of networking LAN/WAN concepts, programming and scripting (SQL, CCL, Discern Rules), database systems, web technologies, communications protocols, security standards and technical project management.
- Experience with the information system implementation life cycle starting with system definition, unit testing, integration testing and live support but also as a project lead.
- Prior experience with system support requirements and processes.
- Experience leading projects and supporting client applications.
- Facilitating, presenting and managing meetings.
- Ability to independently research and perform analysis to resolve complex issues
- Ability to understand customer requirements and their impact on technical directions of a solution
- Strong understanding of business processes
- Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques.
- Knowledge of trends in technology relating to software applications.
- Extensive application support experience with Southwell applications.
- Hands-on hardware/software troubleshooting experience.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentational skills.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Very strong customer service orientation.
- Maintain annual skills update as required by organization.
Southwell/Tift Regional Health System, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Mediavine is seeking a Support Engineer to join our Support team. Applicants must be based in the United States.About MediavineMediavine is a fast-growing advertising management company representing over 8,000 websites in the food, lifestyle, DIY, and.
Bastian Solutions Software is expanding our software operations team in several of our regional offices. We are seeking eager individuals with strong technical aptitude who want to grow in the software field. This is a full time, entry-level project.
Summary of Responsibilities:Support all operational aspects of the Zelis payment system; inclusive of monitoring the system to ensure accurate file import and exportTroubleshoot files that error out and other Production related issues; escalate time-sensitive.
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Our client is seeking a fully remoteSenior Business Analyst, SAP B1A. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is adept at building cross-functional relationships and has experience within ERP Systems, SAP Business One specifically. This role requires.
Making great food that people connect over. That's our thing. We know we're not flying rocket ships to the moon or signing treaties, but we take our job seriously. We live by a set of core values that pretty much sum up everything about us. We have fun..
Database ManagerAt PRC, we “Healthcare Differently.” We stand side-by-side with each customer as their partner, striving for excellence in healthcare. We make a difference. We also “People Differently.” We hire the best and through a culture of support,.
This position is remote however you must be local to the DC/Virginia/Maryland.Secret clearance required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access.
Location: Various LocationsWork Type: Full Time RegularJob No: 500601Categories: Information Technology, Project Management/Business Analyst, Remote WorkApplication Closes: Open Until FilledCollaborates with customer areas and assists in defining business.