Technical Support Engineer
Do you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues for customers? Are you customer and result-oriented and a good communicator? Do you have extensive knowledge of the hosting and data center landscape? Are you persuasive, energetic, and have a get it done mentality? Then you should apply with us!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Remote working environment
- The possibility to develop yourself and build your career
- Free Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Competitive time-off policy
- Flexible Spending Account for Dependent Care and Medical expenses
- 100% Match on 401k
- Company parties, monthly happy hours, Foosball tournaments, and much, much more
- A great working environment in a dynamic, global, fast-growing organization
As a technical support engineer, your main task is to solve hardware and software problems independently through our ticket system or phone. Quickly, efficiently, and accurately. You are responsible for providing professional technical support as well as high customer satisfaction.
Available to work in shifts (the department operates in a 24/7 shift structure)
What you’ll get to do
- You will be supporting IT professionals of companies that host their business on our infrastructure spread across 10 different data centers throughout the country
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting various operating systems, for the most part, Linux (CentOS, Debian, AlmaLinux, through command line)
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting various control panels, such as cPanel and Plesk
- Identification and resolution of hardware problems and remote coordination of replacements of various hardware components
- Troubleshooting network latency issues and proactive monitoring and quality assurance
- Technical coordination and close collaboration with our Level 1 team, our local data center teams, network team, and advanced services team
What you’ll bring:
- Good knowledge of different operating systems, for the most part Linux based (CentOS/Ubuntu cli)
- Extensive knowledge of current enterprise IT hardware (servers, switches, firewalls, load balancers)
- Basic knowledge of network technology, especially server technology
- Knowledge of services like Apache, Postfix, and MySQL is preferred
- Structured approach combined with a careful, accurate, and result-oriented methodology, especially in problem analysis
- Excellent customer and service orientation combined with good communication, team skills, social competence, and attention to detail
Work for Leaseweb and help make the internet’s heartbeat. You will be a vital part of the success of the company.
Leaseweb is a leading cloud-hosting provider that offers a broad range of products and services, including private cloud, dedicated servers, hybrid hosting, colocation, CDN, and cybersecurity. Working with companies ranging from SMBs to enterprises, Leaseweb has the flexibility, market knowledge, and technical expertise to provide the perfect balance of price and performance. The Leaseweb platform resides on one of the largest, most reliable networks in the world, boasting 10+ Tbps bandwidth capacity and 99.999% core uptime, low latency, and fast response time from top-tier data centers throughout the world.
Want to learn more or apply?
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The organization is not currently sponsoring work visas or transfers, including OPT or H1-B. Green Card holders or U.S. Citizens are eligible for application. The organization is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway, but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Mediavine is seeking a Support Engineer to join our Support team. Applicants must be based in the United States.About MediavineMediavine is a fast-growing advertising management company representing over 8,000 websites in the food, lifestyle, DIY, and.
Bastian Solutions Software is expanding our software operations team in several of our regional offices. We are seeking eager individuals with strong technical aptitude who want to grow in the software field. This is a full time, entry-level project.
Summary of Responsibilities:Support all operational aspects of the Zelis payment system; inclusive of monitoring the system to ensure accurate file import and exportTroubleshoot files that error out and other Production related issues; escalate time-sensitive.
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Job Title: Business AnalystJob Location : RemoteJob Duration: Long TermMandatory Qualifications: A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, applied Mathematics, Business Administration,.
Contract W2, 60 MonthsDepends on ExperienceTravel not requiredJob DescriptionTitle : Lead ETL Informatica developer with IDQ exp 10+yrs exp State or Govt client is plusLocation : New york city, NYDuration:60 monthsIf your interested please reply me to.
Estrada Consulting is currently looking for Senior Data Engineer for consulting services for a State of California client.Candidates will have the following skills and required experiences: (a) A Consultant must have overall 10+ years of experience with.
DescriptionSenior Project Data ManagerSyneos Health is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization purpose-built to accelerate customer success. We lead with a product development mindset, seamlessly connecting our capabilities.
Overview:Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help.
More jobs by this company
Technical Support EngineerDo you have a passion for solving complex, technical issues for customers? Are you customer and result-oriented and a good communicator? Do you have extensive knowledge of the hosting and data center landscape? Are you persuasive,.