Senior Project Manager
We are a leading solutions provider of Microsoft ERP solutions for the Enterprise Construction market. SIS has immediate openings for Dynamics 365 FO Senior Project Managers. We currently have a significant pipeline of new business. This is a great opportunity for individuals to join a team of talented SIS individuals.
- Provide project estimates and detailed project plans for client engagements.
- Ensures that the project & program team is successfully executing on the approved project plan.
- Has approval authority for all project-related and Program-related time & expense charges.
- Lead effective delivery of work to clients, ensuring alignment to SIS methodologies.
- Balance scope, schedule, budget, quality and risks, while monitoring, reporting and responding to issues and risks associated with the project
- Develop, implement, and maintain a detailed project plan, including traceable requirements, appropriate controls, governance structures and monitoring to ensure timely, on-budget and quality outcomes
- Engage and coordinate with appropriate workforce
- Guide Program team on SIS LLC implementation methodology and provides guidance to all project resources.
- Ensures that all deliverables are of professional and acceptable quality.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong team leader
- Ability to influence and collaborate
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent scope management
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps and Microsoft Project is preferred
- Minimum ten (10) years professional experience, including 5 – 7+ years of experience implementing ERP’s (Dynamics AX, SAP, Oracle)
- Experience leading and managing a Program Team
- Project/program management in complex mid to large sized programs: workplan management, scope management, and financial management.
- Project/program mobilization and implementation experience of Dynamics 365 engagements
- Management and coordination of business process design, systems configuration, application development, testing, localization, and deployment activities.
- Excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and business partners, both verbally and in written form.
- Proven experience in “turn around engagements”
- Proven experience in completing program/project governance documentation
- Experience managing multiple project assignments simultaneously, preferred
- PMP Certifications desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, MIS, or other equivalent experience
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Mediavine is seeking a Support Engineer to join our Support team. Applicants must be based in the United States.About MediavineMediavine is a fast-growing advertising management company representing over 8,000 websites in the food, lifestyle, DIY, and.
Bastian Solutions Software is expanding our software operations team in several of our regional offices. We are seeking eager individuals with strong technical aptitude who want to grow in the software field. This is a full time, entry-level project.
Summary of Responsibilities:Support all operational aspects of the Zelis payment system; inclusive of monitoring the system to ensure accurate file import and exportTroubleshoot files that error out and other Production related issues; escalate time-sensitive.
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Job Title: Business AnalystJob Location : RemoteJob Duration: Long TermMandatory Qualifications: A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, applied Mathematics, Business Administration,.
Contract W2, 60 MonthsDepends on ExperienceTravel not requiredJob DescriptionTitle : Lead ETL Informatica developer with IDQ exp 10+yrs exp State or Govt client is plusLocation : New york city, NYDuration:60 monthsIf your interested please reply me to.
Estrada Consulting is currently looking for Senior Data Engineer for consulting services for a State of California client.Candidates will have the following skills and required experiences: (a) A Consultant must have overall 10+ years of experience with.
DescriptionSenior Project Data ManagerSyneos Health is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization purpose-built to accelerate customer success. We lead with a product development mindset, seamlessly connecting our capabilities.
Overview:Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help.