The Senior IT Project Manager will provide project management oversight of larger or more complex technology projects. This position will define, implement, and manage scope, schedule, and resources so that all project milestones are delivered according to plan. The manager will utilize best practices in project management to achieve project goals, manage risks, and to successfully complete all planned activities.Job Summary:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform project management for the full project lifecycle development and implementation of technical activities that ensure successful project completion for teams as large as 15 people
- Serve as the point of contact and client interface for project technology related issues
- Manage project expectations, evaluate project needs, and communicate with stakeholders to ensure that program needs are met with respect to urgency and priority
- Develop trust, credibility, and strong client relationships; seeks opportunities to add value to internal and external client initiatives
- Review all project deliverables to ensure quality and accuracy meet project, stakeholder, and contractual standards
- Execute all project management functions; including work breakdown and cost estimation, scheduling, monitoring and tracking of technical progress against the defined timetables and budgets, and staff assignment and development
- Lead and direct the successful delivery of application development, systems integration, infrastructure, and product installation/customization services while ensuring that assigned projects adhere to the approved life cycle work patterns, standards, and procedures for solution delivery
- Supervise and manage staff assigned to the project, assign and direct their activities
- Manage activities of subcontractors utilized to deliver the technical solution
- Define and implement development plans for assigned projects- Ensure staff is knowledgeable on the applications and technologies in use on the project and that project team understands and follows proce
sses and procedures
- Provide detailed direction during various stages of the lifecycle to include requirements analysis, testing and potentially programming support
- Identify and assess new functional capabilities supporting engineering change proposals and additional follow on work
- Identify, track, manage, and communicate risks and issues with stakeholders and upper management
- Ensure that all appropriate costs are included in quarterly forecasts
- Ensure that MAXIMUS is in compliance with all applicable requirements of the contract, state and federal regulations, and the terms and conditions of the RFP and proposal
- Coordinate, prepare and manage technical presentations and functional demonstrations to internal and external stakeholders
- Assure the project is in compliance with MAXIMUS standards and procedures
- Responsible for adhering to established safety standards
- Perform other duties as necessary and assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university within preferred field of study in Computer Science or Business Management. Equivalent work experience will be considered. Advanced degree preferred
- 7+ years of direct IT related experience working on complex, enterprise-wide software solutions
- 5+ years’ experience in a leadership position
- Experience in development and implementation of IT applications to support complex business processes focused on customer/client identification, outreach and education, service delivery, and ongoing relationship management
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills, as well as an understanding of client relationship building are essential
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, ability to perform quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Experience soliciting, procuring and managing IT vendors and subcontractors
- High degree of confidence and ability to influence others through expert communication skills
- Experience managing IT budgets and resources
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Experience successfully developing and deploying IT solutions using various development methodologies (e.g., waterfall, iterative, etc.)
- Experience facilitating development of enterprise architecture to support complex IT solution deliverables
- Familiarity with data security in health/insurance/financial services application areas, including security architectures, authentication and non-repudiation, cryptography, etc.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Software including Word, Excel, Visio, MS Project, and PowerPoint
- Experience with project management tools and software, such as MS Project or JIRA
- PM Certification preferred
- Working Knowledge of IVR, Oracle 11g, Oracle Siebel, OBIEE, J2EE, Web Technologies, Web services, XML, or Deployment Management experience is a plus
- Experience with cloud based projects: AWS, Azure, etc.
- Integration Project Management experience is a plus
- Relevant industry experience to include government services, healthcare, insurance preferred
- Proficiency with state healthcare programs (e.g., Medicaid, CHIP) and related functions (e.g., enrollment management, eligibility determination) preferred
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time
- Occasionally lifts, carries, or otherwise moves items weighing up to 25lbs
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Mediavine is seeking a Support Engineer to join our Support team. Applicants must be based in the United States.About MediavineMediavine is a fast-growing advertising management company representing over 8,000 websites in the food, lifestyle, DIY, and.
Bastian Solutions Software is expanding our software operations team in several of our regional offices. We are seeking eager individuals with strong technical aptitude who want to grow in the software field. This is a full time, entry-level project.
Summary of Responsibilities:Support all operational aspects of the Zelis payment system; inclusive of monitoring the system to ensure accurate file import and exportTroubleshoot files that error out and other Production related issues; escalate time-sensitive.
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Job Title: Business AnalystJob Location : RemoteJob Duration: Long TermMandatory Qualifications: A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, applied Mathematics, Business Administration,.
Contract W2, 60 MonthsDepends on ExperienceTravel not requiredJob DescriptionTitle : Lead ETL Informatica developer with IDQ exp 10+yrs exp State or Govt client is plusLocation : New york city, NYDuration:60 monthsIf your interested please reply me to.
Estrada Consulting is currently looking for Senior Data Engineer for consulting services for a State of California client.Candidates will have the following skills and required experiences: (a) A Consultant must have overall 10+ years of experience with.
DescriptionSenior Project Data ManagerSyneos Health is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization purpose-built to accelerate customer success. We lead with a product development mindset, seamlessly connecting our capabilities.
Overview:Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help.
More jobs by this company
Job Description Summary:Job Summary:Essential Duties and Responsibilities:Code, test, debug, implement, and document basic programs.Assist in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or.
Job Description Summary:Who We Seek:Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.Self-Starters. You’re a go-getter who isn’t afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas.
Job Description Summary:The RHC Business Analyst will review, analyze, and evaluate business processes and procedures to ensure processing for RHC transactions are efficiently processed with high levels of accuracy. The Business Analyst utilizes their.
Job Description Summary:IT Principal Architect - Cloud Sltns is responsible for public cloud enablement at Maximus, as a team member of the Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE). Part of the CCoE role is to assist with the adoption of public cloud through.
Job Description Summary:Position is contingent upon awardThe Public Health Analyst will support a Tier 1 and 2 help desk infrastructure for public health and healthcare-associated (HAI) infection tracking system management. Questions public health analyst.
Job Description Summary:Job Summary:Essential Duties and Responsibilities:Support leadership in ensuring that the project is delivered to specifications, on time and within budget.Develop initiative strategies for provider capacity building such as evaluating.
Job Description Summary:As a Software Developer the incumbent will be (1) maintaining and improving existing IT systems focused on supporting Health and research programs (2) Working with stakeholders to determine operational needs (3) Designing new.
Job Description Summary:Maximus is looking for a Senior Automation Tester to work remotely on a project supporting a large federal client.Working collaboratively with a development team and business experts, the Senior Automation Tester will design,.
Job Description Summary:Summary:MAXIMUS is a leading operator of government health and human services programs and has partnered with state, federal and local governments to provide critical, high-quality health and human service programs to a diverse.
Job Description Summary:About Maximus:MAXIMUS is a leading operator of government health and human services programs in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and Saudi Arabia. The Company delivers business process services to improve the.
Job Description Summary:The Software Engineer is an accomplished technical leader, proactive customer-focused advocate, a team player with substantial software engineering experience, preferably with some experience within the Federal sector. The candidate.
Job Description Summary:Assist with application support, network support, database administration, system security, requirements confirmation and definition, and system enhancements;Respond to, generate, manage and support all ticketed IT requestsAssist.
Job Description Summary:As a large employer and Federal contractor, Maximus is subject to various vaccine mandates across our lines of business. Maximus is committed to complying with any applicable vaccine mandates. The specific vaccine requirements.
Job Description Summary:The Salesforce Reports Developer / Analyst is an accomplished reports developer with analytical and technical skills who can analyze the business data and develop reports using native Salesforce Reports, Tableau CRM (Previously.