About Fencing Supply Group
Fencing Supply Group (FSG) is the premier wholesale distributor of fencing and outdoor living products and supplies in the United States. Our group of industry-leading companies serves professional contractors who provide new, improvement, repair, and access control services across residential, industrial, commercial, and infrastructure end markets. Current FSG companies include Binford Supply, Capitol Wholesale Fence, Cedar Supply, Fence Supply Inc., Merchants Metals, Pro Access Systems, Sharon Fence Distributors, Specialty Fence Wholesale, Specialty Fence Wholesale Jacksonville, and Vinyl By Design, which collectively operates nearly 70 locations in over 30 states.
Why Join the Fencing Supply Team?
As a fast-growing business, one of our goals is to provide our people with opportunities and pathways for personal and professional development. We believe in fostering an environment where they feel a sense of belonging through communication, empathy, and trust. We offer a dynamic environment, professional challenges, and a wide range of career opportunities at every level of the business nationwide.
Fencing Supply Group seeks an outstanding Web Application and Website developer to join our dynamic team. The selected individual will be responsible for working directly with users to determine and finalize business requirements, select the best technology to efficiently meet the needs, and document the end-to-end solution. The successful candidate will be well versed in a variety of technologies and have an eye for user interaction as well as efficient coding practices.
You do not want to miss this opportunity to join a growing company!
Essential Job Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Work with users and other IT staff to define and develop system specifications to ensure system uptime is maximized.
- Become fluent in the organization of data within SQL database and Infor M3 ERP.
- Create and support custom Web and Windows-based applications as needed for value-add business tools.
- Build and maintain SharePoint sites.
- Create solutions in Microsoft Office integrated products.
- Develop web services to integrate with 3rd party software vendors.
- Troubleshoot existing applications, provide recommendations, and implement improvements.
- Analyze existing queries to debug and optimize applications and reports.
- Work with SQL indexes, triggers, and views.
- Ensure report query optimization with minimal effects on performance.
- Work with various development platforms- HTML, Java, C++, C3, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.Requirements:
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in information technology or related field
- 3+ years working with Web Services and APIs for Data Retrieval
- 3+ years working with ASP.NET, C#, or similar
- 3+ years working with SharePoint
- At least one year working with the Microsoft Power Platform
- 3+ years of Microsoft Windows forms and Web forms
- 3+ years working with Microsoft SQL (data migration, TSQL, comprehensive analysis, complex query/stored procedure development, indexes/triggers/views, and query optimizations).
- Experience working with Microsoft Stack (O365, Azure, etc…)
- 2+ years working with Power Apps
- Experience working in Angular, React, or Vue is a plus
- Proven UI/UX development experience is desired
We’ve got you covered.
Fencing Supply Group employees give a lot, and we offer benefits that fit their needs. We provide industry-leading coverage and benefits to our people and their qualified family members, including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for Employees, Spouses, Dependents &/or entire Family
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Short/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Convenient 24/7 Doctor Visits through LiveHealth Online
- Legal Assistance via Legal Shield
- Employee Assistance Program
- Identify Theft Protection
- Access Perks – Discounts on products and services with companies nationwide
- 401k Retirement Program with strong company match
In addition to the benefits program, Fencing Supply Group provides employees competitive wages, career advancement, and training opportunities.
Compensation for this position is $76,000 - $95,000 DOE. This is a Remote position.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage.
Overview:The Software Implementation Specialist/Client Executive is part of the Professional Service team at Origami Risk. You will be a hands-on generalist focused on leading both technical and functional aspects of the full software implementation.
Overview:The Senior Database Architect must have experience creating work breakdown structures and development of program schedules and assigning software development team personnel to tasks. Must have experience in the tracking resources and expenditures.