Hogan Assessment Systems, an international authority in personality assessment and consulting, helps businesses reduce turnover and increase productivity by hiring the right people, developing key talent, and evaluating leadership potential.
The Hogan portfolio of employee selection, development, and leadership tools are available in 46 languages across 57 countries. Since 1987, Hogan has worked with over 1,500 companies worldwide, and nearly half of the Fortune 100 companies.
As a member of the Hogan Application Technology team, the Data Engineer supports current and future business requirements through the design and development of databases/data stores along with the implementation of data management processes/tools, and delivery of actionable data analytics.
- Design and Development of Databases/Data Stores
- Work with software architecture and development teams to design and develop databases and data stores for new products being developed and integrating existing data with legacy applications.
- Optimize structure and performance of operational and business intelligence databases/data stores.
- Implementation of Data Management Processes/Tools
- Develop and maintain logical data models of data core to Hogan products and internal systems.
- Develop and implement physical data models as required.
- Work with the infrastructure team to establish backup/recovery procedures for critical databases and stores.
- Delivery of Actionable Data Analytics
- Partner with organizational leaders, acting as a champion for visualization and distribution of BI.
- Support software architecture and development teams on visualization approaches and tools for new and existing products.
- Define and construct end-to-end data pipelines covering ingest, data wrangling, and ETL.
- Understand the business use cases and use analytical and statistical rigor to solve complex problems and drive business decisions.
- Enhance user access to analytics by facilitating the use of tools and provision of training.
- Effectively communicates solutions and methodologies to stakeholders/senior leadership.
- Maintain awareness and understanding on industry trends surrounding data management technology and data governance.
Please note this description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.Requirements:
Key Technology Competencies:
- Strong understanding of data structures/stores and SQL.
- Experience working with Python, R and other scripting languages.
- Strong programming skills in various programming languages.
- Basic grounding in privacy concerns, governance as they apply to data and analytics products.
- An understanding of UI principles for visualization of large data sets including experience with tools such as Power BI.
- Demonstrated advanced communication skills, ability to tailor messages for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong ability to work under pressure to resolve technical issues effectively and efficiently and to drive projects through to completion within the planned timeframe.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- 2 – 5 years with enterprise data management and/or related technologies.
- B.S. and/or M.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent experience.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document upon hire.
Hogan is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage.
Overview:The Software Implementation Specialist/Client Executive is part of the Professional Service team at Origami Risk. You will be a hands-on generalist focused on leading both technical and functional aspects of the full software implementation.
Overview:The Senior Database Architect must have experience creating work breakdown structures and development of program schedules and assigning software development team personnel to tasks. Must have experience in the tracking resources and expenditures.
We are Locana!Locana is a global leader in technology consulting and geospatial systems development. We leverage location data, business intelligence, and integrated systems to drive enterprise collaboration and business performance for our public and.
About UsMaharishi Foundation International (MFI) is a US-registered non-profit that supports the development of new technologies and outreach opportunities for the worldwide Transcendental Meditation® (TM®) organisations. Over the past 60 years, more.
The Organization: Merit AmericaMerit America is a non-profit that has been named by the New York Times as “a glimpse of the hybrid future of training programs for the disadvantaged.” Our fast and flexible programs are designed to work for underemployed.
Job Description: Knowledge of architecture, client/server and distributed computing concepts*Strong or Windows Operating & Administration skillsGood understanding of networking protocols: DNS, HTTP, SSL, SMTP, TCPExcellent oral and written communication.
What We DoKnoema is the most comprehensive source of global decision-making data in the world. Our tools allow individuals and organizations to discover, visualize, model, and present their data and the world’s data to facilitate better decisions and.