Legal Data Engineering Manager Responsibilities:
- Partner with leadership, engineers, program managers and data analyst to understand data needs.
- Design, build and launch efficient and reliable data pipelines transforming data into useful report ready datasets.
- Broad range of partners equates to a broad range of projects and deliverables including data pipeline frameworks, datasets, measurements, services, tools and process.
- Use your data and analytics experience to ‘see what’s missing’ identifying and address data gaps, build monitor to detect data quality issues and partner to establish a self-serve environment.
- Leverage data and business principles to automate data flow, detect business exceptions, build diagnostic capabilities, improve both business and data knowledge base.
- Build data expertise and own data quality for your areas.
- Proven experience designing and building data engineering solutions which solve complex, ambiguous problems or which scale horizontally to provide value across many teams and consumers.
- Effective track record of driving large cross functional standards and best practices and setting the bar when it comes to design and build quality.
- Experience hiring and managing highly skilled data engineers, providing mentorship, guidance, and career development to the members of the team.
- Experience driving initiatives that elevate org’s people, technology and processes.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math or a related quantitative field.
- 5+ years of SQL experience.
- 5+ years experience in custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
- 4+ years of Python development experience.
- 3+ years of experience with workflow management engines (i.e. Airflow, Luigi, Prefect, Dagster, Google Cloud Composer, AWS Step Functions, Azure Data Factory, UC4, Control-M).
- 3+ years experience with Data Modeling.
- Experience working with cloud or on-prem Big Data/MPP analytics platform (i.e. Netezza, Teradata, AWS Redshift, Google BigQuery, Azure Data Warehouse, or similar).
- Experience owning and delivering major business initiatives from idea to implementation.
- Experience analyzing data to discover opportunities and address gaps.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage.
Overview:The Software Implementation Specialist/Client Executive is part of the Professional Service team at Origami Risk. You will be a hands-on generalist focused on leading both technical and functional aspects of the full software implementation.
Overview:The Senior Database Architect must have experience creating work breakdown structures and development of program schedules and assigning software development team personnel to tasks. Must have experience in the tracking resources and expenditures.
Privacy is one of the defining social issues of our time, and we have a responsibility to the people and businesses across the world who trust us with their data. Our organization is responsible to provide analytics and data insights for the design,.
Job Responsibilities:Manage data engineering projects through the full cycle.Identify and underline business initiatives from a data engineering perspectiveDesign, construct, install, test and maintain highly scalable data management systems.Ensure systems.
More jobs by this company
Are you interested in solving complex problems that are geared towards improving the privacy of people using Meta's family of apps? Do you have an adversarial mindset and are excited about investigating and analyzing potential threats? Come join us at.
Reality Labs Research (RLR) brings together a world-class, cross-discipline R&D team with the shared goal of developing the next generation of augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) technologies. Our research focuses on developing comprehensive.
Enterprise Products is seeking a technical, process & detail-oriented Application Manager to lead and manage the Access Management process, including administrator responsibilities for Oracle Fusion Risk Cloud and our proprietary custom developed Access.
Community Product Operations' focus is on supporting our users through both direct support interactions as well as scalable solutions, and on improving the health of our products by helping people understand how to use them. Those who join our teams.
Come invent the future. At Reality Labs, software development is vital to turbocharging our scientific explorations and generating viable paths to the consumer products people will use for decades to come — products that will change how the world engages.
Every month, billions of people access Meta products using mobile devices from across the world. Our mobile teams constantly push the boundaries of the user experience across all our apps, including Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Messenger, and more,.
Meta is looking for a Network Production Engineer with experience in networking, systems, tooling, and automation to join the Network Infra team. This team is responsible for deploying and managing one of the world’s largest, most complex, and robust.
Data Analysts drive how the UX Research function is powered at Meta by empowering Research leaders to integrate business data into their daily decisions as well as longer-term investments. The Data Analyst role in the Research Operations Insights team.
Compliance is focused on ensuring that the platforms and communities we support remain safe and secure from all forms of harm. Regulated payments is a core area of support and our small and global team operates compliance programs across Transaction.
Meta Reality Labs' mission is to give people the tools to feel connected anytime, anywhere. We create new, category-defining consumer hardware and software that are immersive, social, and increase the depth of people's connections. The team is a diverse.
Enterprise Engineering Engagement delivers internal end-user technical support that drives productivity at Facebook. We are a dynamic, diverse and globally dispersed team of IT professionals. Our mission is to unlock every individual’s productivity and.
Meta’s Network Security team is seeking an experienced engineer to help secure the infrastructure that connects over a billion users. You will be responsible for building, implementing and operationally supporting network security efforts throughout.
Meta is in search of the world’s most creative and experienced engineering leaders. We embrace entrepreneurs as well as those who come from more established organizations. Software Engineering Managers are clearly characterized by progressive technical.
The Integrity and Risk Launches team is part of Meta’s Global Operations Customer & Product Operations team that provides a suite of services as our Product Management, Engineering, Policy, and Operations partners design new product solutions. The new.
Meta is looking for a Storage Engineer that is passionate about technology, solving complex business challenges, and ready to reimagine how storage services can be designed and delivered. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting infrastructure.
Reality Labs at Meta is building products that make it easier for people to connect with the ones they love most, enjoy top notch wire-free VR, and push the future of computing platforms. We are a team of world-class experts developing and shipping products.
Meta’s Net Zero team drives sustainability strategy, programs and engagement across the company and with our partners. We seek an experienced Program Manager to lead a portfolio of greenhouse gas (GHG) reduction projects as part of Meta’s goal to reach.
Want to work on front page news issues? Excited about solving new problems at an unheard-of scale? Our Legal Technology Solutions team (LTS) is a team that is passionate about working with cross-functional teams to improve their operational efficiency.
Production Engineers at Facebook are hybrid software/systems engineers who ensure that Facebook's services run smoothly and have the capacity for future growth. They are embedded in every one of Facebook's product and infrastructure teams and are core.