- Collaborate with the Product, Marketing and BI teams to define and implement data solutions to gain insights and enable growth across the organization
- Architect and build data pipelines to extend and scale our data warehouse
- Design and build infrastructure to optimize our ETLs and API integrations
- Extend our existing tools for data analysis and work with BI teams to develop models to enable analysis, reporting and insights into product optimization and new feature development
- Collaborate with Development team members to provide feedback on data modeling and collaborate with Systems Engineering team on related cloud infrastructure
- Analyze historical market data, identifying market trends and suggesting potential additions and changes to the current product and strategy
- 2+ years working experience as a Data Engineer or similar position
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Python
- Strong general programming proficiency
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, or other cloud server platforms
- Experience with NoSQL such as MongoDB; relational database systems like MySQL and PostgreSQL and in-memory data storage tools such as Redis
- Familiarity with R, Matlab or similar programming languages for data science
- Experience with continuous integration and automated testing tools and methodologies
- Experience with serverless architecture and microservices.
- Excellent Problem-solving skills with an innovative and proactive approach
- Ability to recommend and implement best practices and processes
Skills that would be a plus
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Experience with Hadoop, Spark, ElasticSearch
- Experience with Systems Engineering, Dev Ops, Cloud Infrastructure (AWS)
- Experience with technologies such as React/Next.js and Node.js. Although this position will be focused on data engineering, familiarity with other technologies in our stack is helpful
- Experience analyzing large data sets in relation to real estate sales
We're an ambitious, smart, and open-minded group both from the real estate world and many other backgrounds (ecomm, product, consumer, writing, etc). We are athletes, cookbook authors, volunteers, surfers, bikers and many more... Our employees are passionate about our mission and care about our customers.
When you’re ready for a challenge and a team that will support you along the way, join us. You will engage in interesting and challenging work that will improve the real estate market every day. HomeLister is an equal opportunity employer.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage.
Overview:The Software Implementation Specialist/Client Executive is part of the Professional Service team at Origami Risk. You will be a hands-on generalist focused on leading both technical and functional aspects of the full software implementation.
Overview:The Senior Database Architect must have experience creating work breakdown structures and development of program schedules and assigning software development team personnel to tasks. Must have experience in the tracking resources and expenditures.