As Data Product Manager, you will champion a Data-as-a-Product mindset. This role owns our product strategy and pipeline, helps to translate business needs into technical scope, and defines the product roadmap and timeline. The successful candidate will need to be agile delivery focused, proficient in SQL syntax/querying, have a strong familiarity with data pipelines/ data warehousing, and be comfortable working with senior and demanding stakeholders in a fast-paced environment. Bonus points for experience in the fintech lending sector. This is a remote-friendly position, with occasional travel required to the Qcells office locations in Irvine CA or San Francisco CA.
- Responsible for aligning with the business goals by defining requirements and enforcing an end-to-end data platform, complete with associated standard policies, compliances, security practices, and technologies across the data ecosystem.
- Understand the product vision, both from a business and data perspective
- Own and maintain the product roadmap, tracking the progress of the team’s commitment to deliver, clearly communicating status
- Work closely with the delivery team; own, manage, and convey requirements through user stories to inform the scope and design of data solution, planning and being available for technical inquiries and support
- Collaborate with a cross-functional delivery team, data architects, and data analysts defining roadmaps, requirements, and solutions.
- Assist delivery manager during estimation sessions, to help prioritization of features and inform the product backlog
- Identify key risks and issues and ensure they are escalated in a timely manner
- Act as data point person in key team ceremonies: weekly showcases, estimations, backlog refinement, planning sessions, and retrospectives
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand new requirements, how they impact existing data pipelines, and what we need to ensure the integrity of the Data Warehouse.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science or engineering, or focus on data/statistical analysis or equivalent experience highly desired
- 3+ years of experience in a data-related role (SQL, familiarity with data pipelines, data quality, ETLs, and data warehousing practices)
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence
- Detail and results-oriented, able to write detailed specs, data flows, and analyze data to justify product decisions, and apply key learnings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across various teams and audiences
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to logically analyze complex requirements, data sets, processes, and systems
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Familiarity with data ingestion APIs, data sharing technologies, data warehouse infrastructure (Snowflake, Redshift, etc.) and development practices.
- Good understanding of software development process with an appreciation for maintaining a high-quality bar with low operational overhead
- Creative problem-solver; takes a high level of initiative, has a strong sense of personal accountability to always follow through
- Interest in relational database management, best data practices, keeping up to date with the latest technologies/ data solutions
- Strong ownership of the tasks, user stories, and projects that are assigned with a clear-eyed end goal
- Passionate about offering scalable solutions and providing excellent customer service
To comply with the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 the essential physical, mental and environmental requirements for this job are listed below. These are requirements normally expected to perform regular job duties. Incumbent must be able to successfully perform all of the functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Agility (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
Dexterity (F = Frequently, O = Occasionally, N = Never)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage.
Overview:The Software Implementation Specialist/Client Executive is part of the Professional Service team at Origami Risk. You will be a hands-on generalist focused on leading both technical and functional aspects of the full software implementation.
Overview:The Senior Database Architect must have experience creating work breakdown structures and development of program schedules and assigning software development team personnel to tasks. Must have experience in the tracking resources and expenditures.
Cloud for Good, the Nonprofit and Higher Education Partner of the Year for Salesforce, is seeking Data Practice Lead to manage large data migration projects with nonprofit organizations and educational institutions. This role is responsible for driving.
BHS optimizes organizational performance by empowering individuals to achieve their fullest potential. For over 38 years, BHS has provided comprehensive well-being solutions to thousands of corporations, agencies, institutions, associations, and organizations.
Piper Companies is looking for a Pharma Business Analyst for a client of ours that is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with biopharmaceutical companies to make medicine and specialty therapies safer and more accessible.
The Identity Business Analyst (IBA) will be tasked with working with all Identity Governance customers todesign an Identity Governance solution that incorporates sound architectural principles, industrystandards and best practices, and recent product.
Contract W2, Contract Corp-To-Corp, 12 MonthsDepends on ExperienceWork from home available Travel not requiredJob DescriptionTitle: Data Architect/ Data ModelerDuration: 12+ MonthsLocation: Remote JobSpruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing.
More jobs by this company
Position OverviewLooking for a UI/UX Designer with an extensive package design background, someone that can inspire others, and someone that can take their creativity to a new level as they continue to grow. The ideal candidate will have a natural eye.