- Setting up IRT studies according to documented specifications
- Participating in the development of user requirement specifications
- Executing and documenting unit/module/form level testing to ensure requirements are met
- Writing study-specific custom code
- Authoring of study-specific custom code specifications
- Creating reusable database scripts for data change process
- Assisting in maintenance of IRT studies
- Updating completed tasks on project plan
- Assisting other Operations Programmers as needed
- Serving as primary point of contact for assigned projects
- Keeping department head advised of current issues
- Working with clients to gather report specifications
- Interpreting report specifications to build new reports
- Testing and validating reports
- Reading, understanding and adhering to organizational Standard Operating Procedures (“SOP”)
- Establishing and enforcing departmental standards
- Exploring new opportunities to add value to organization and departmental processes
- Helping others to accomplish results
- Performing other duties as assigned and deemed necessary
- Attending and participating in applicable company sponsored training
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science ore related field preferred
- Previous experience working with IRT systems
- 3+ years’ experience in system analysis in the support and maintenance of enterprise software systems, preferably in a pharmaceutical or regulated environment
- Working knowledge of object orienting programing
- Working knowledge of relational database design, and PL/SQL or T-SQL
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to maintain a professional and positive attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- High attention to detail
Our appetite to blend the best of domain expertise, technology and human understanding knows no bounds. We’re relentless in pursuing the information, insights and inspiration that means we can continuously improve clinical trial site support services and technology solutions.
- We learn; embracing change, questioning how we work, finding a better way. And if it doesn't go to plan, we don't blame each other; instead, we own it and grow together
- We partner' with each other, with customers, patients and sites, working with them to understand their goals and then deliver the best solutions, Critical Thinking, Deliver Exceptional
We step forward because responsibility powers us; we don’t leave others to do what we can do ourselves. We take charge of events, delivering exceptional work for our customers, patients and each other.
- We prioritize; focusing on what matters, never compromising on quality.
- We commit; delivering what we say we will, working with energy and intent, sharing what we learn with each other., Organizational Awareness, People first, always
We think of others before we think of ourselves. We have a deep understanding of our customers, and deep empathy for patients—and each other. We’re united by our purpose—it’s why we go above and beyond to support each other, emphatically.
- We do the right thing; for our customers, patients, sites and each other. And We're passionate about it.
- We lift each other up; respectful of different views, we listen are inclusive, and support each other to succeed., Results Orientation, Service Orientation
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage.
Overview:The Software Implementation Specialist/Client Executive is part of the Professional Service team at Origami Risk. You will be a hands-on generalist focused on leading both technical and functional aspects of the full software implementation.
Overview:The Senior Database Architect must have experience creating work breakdown structures and development of program schedules and assigning software development team personnel to tasks. Must have experience in the tracking resources and expenditures.
Cloud for Good, the Nonprofit and Higher Education Partner of the Year for Salesforce, is seeking Data Practice Lead to manage large data migration projects with nonprofit organizations and educational institutions. This role is responsible for driving.
BHS optimizes organizational performance by empowering individuals to achieve their fullest potential. For over 38 years, BHS has provided comprehensive well-being solutions to thousands of corporations, agencies, institutions, associations, and organizations.
Piper Companies is looking for a Pharma Business Analyst for a client of ours that is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with biopharmaceutical companies to make medicine and specialty therapies safer and more accessible.
The Identity Business Analyst (IBA) will be tasked with working with all Identity Governance customers todesign an Identity Governance solution that incorporates sound architectural principles, industrystandards and best practices, and recent product.
Contract W2, Contract Corp-To-Corp, 12 MonthsDepends on ExperienceWork from home available Travel not requiredJob DescriptionTitle: Data Architect/ Data ModelerDuration: 12+ MonthsLocation: Remote JobSpruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing.
More jobs by this company
Primary ResponsibilitiesProvides data to clients (internal and external) in functional format by:Creating and executing SAS edit check programsValidating edit check programs using standard validation practices and processesCreating, validating and executing.