Position: ETL Developer
Experienced ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) Engineer with detailed knowledge and experience of Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse (BI and DW) solution
implementation efforts specifically to support a pension or financial services organization.
- At least 5 years of industry experience in ETL, data engineering, BI, and Quality Assurance.
- At least 5 years of experience of using ETL tools like: FiveTran, Informatica, AWS Glue, or Talend.
- At least 3 years of experience of Microsoft Power BI or Tableau
- At least 5 years of experience in Python, SQL.
- At least 3 years of experience in testing ETL pipeline and Reports.
- At least 3 years of experience in working with large-scale Enterprise data warehouse, data integration, data migration, and data quality verification.
- At least 3 years of experience with continuous-integration process (CI/CD).
- At least 5 years of experience using industry-standard test automation tools and experience in developing product test harnesses and instrumenting products to gather test results.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience working on relational and NoSQL databases, and queries.
- Experience of cloud data warehousing like: SQL Server, Snowflake, and/or AWS Redshift.
- Experience in State agency or Financials or Investment portfolios or other regulated industry highly preferred.
- Ability to use business knowledge and expertise to build analytical data models and reports that can serve to all business users.
- Experience and capability using visualization software such as Power BI, Tableau and familiarity with SAP, CRM or other Insurance and Benefits systems.
- Exceptional ability to multi-task while maintaining tight schedules.
- Excellent writing and documentation skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65.00 - $70.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage.
Overview:The Software Implementation Specialist/Client Executive is part of the Professional Service team at Origami Risk. You will be a hands-on generalist focused on leading both technical and functional aspects of the full software implementation.
Overview:The Senior Database Architect must have experience creating work breakdown structures and development of program schedules and assigning software development team personnel to tasks. Must have experience in the tracking resources and expenditures.
Who is Recruiting from Scratch:Recruiting from Scratch is a premier talent firm that focuses on placing the best product managers, software, and hardware talent at innovative companies. Our team is 100% remote and we work with teams across the United.
3+ years of hands on experience in working on large scale Python apps and Python server side programming(Pandas, boto3, NumPy).Efficient in Unix commands and scripting techniques(shell script, python)Atleast 2+ years of experience in working with Databases.
Title: Sr. Python DeveloperLocation: Dallas, Houston, Richardson, TXPosition Type: Full Time Required Qualifications: 4+ years of experience with Information Technology3+ years of hands-on experience in working on large scale Python apps and Python server-side.
PhD or Master’s Degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Science, Engineering, Economics, or other quantitative fields3+ years of direct people management; managing scientists8+ years of experience as a data scientist, economist, applied scientist,.
Vertical Relevance is looking for an AWS DataOps Engineer, to join our team as a full-time employee and work remotely. This person is responsible for the end-to-end planning, building, and deploying of software systems. AWS DataOps Engineer will be able.
More jobs by this company
Position: .NET DeveloperLocation: Houston, TX - remote .NET person with strong API, C#, AWS, and Aviation/Airline Industry experience .5+ years of experience in application design, development, installation and modification of software5+ years of experience.
Job Title: .NET AutoCAD DeveloperLocation: Franklin, TN -remote Perform activities like application development, Object ARX, C#, VB.NET and MS SQL server, AutoCAD.NET APIs, Vault .NET APIsCheck-in and Check-out of the code from the repository.Participate.
Position: UX Designer Location: RemoteHealthCare industry experience is strongly preferredExperience with digital (mobile and web) and on-device software for blood glucose meters, insulin pumps and/or other medical devices.Knowledge and leadership skills.
Title: Performance Test EngineerLocation: Remote ,Dallas-TXSkills: Jmeter, LoadRunner, and HP performance center. ***Dynatrace/Jenkins are a must***The successful candidate should have experience debugging incidents and partnering with teams to improve.
Position: Actimize developerLocation: Remote -USA Actimize Developer serves as a technical consultant and at times as a lead to provide and support software applications that meet or exceed compliance business needs. The Actimize Developer must be capable.
Position: INFOR LN Business Analyst Location: Torrance, CA -Remote Infor LN Business Analyst is responsible for conducting functional assessments, documenting requirements, and providing recommendations on solutions, smoke testing, and responsible for.