Adaptivestack is seeking a qualified Jr. Dynamics 365 CRM Develop to support our Information Technology Systems Integration (ITSI) project with the Department of Veterans Affairs. The developer will implement custom applications using the Canvas and Model-Driven frameworks, as well as using out of the box Dynamics applications for business needs such as case management and task management.
Perform as a developer for the delivery of Dynamics 365 configuration, custom assembly development, integration code, and data migration scripts Support architecture, design and development of full-lifecycle development efforts which are based on Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power Platform, Azure Platform as a Service, Canvas or Model Driven frameworks Support development of user stories, use cases and design artifacts to effectively convey requirements to both client stakeholders and development teams Support and Develop Canvas Apps for POCs and support client requirements.
- At least 5+ years of IT experience performing complex application development projects on the Microsoft stack.
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Power Apps platform, the entity model, security model, and Web services.
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of Canvas and Model Driven applications and the Dataverse.
- Extensive .NET Framework and C# development experience, including experience with the CRM API, REST/ODATA, and SOAP endpoints.
- Hands-on experience architecting solutions that involve Dynamics customization to include server-side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug-ins.
- SQL Server, D365 Data Model, and SSIS for CRM integration Excellent client-facing written and oral communication skills Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Experience with integration Azure services (e.g., Service Bus, Functions, Storage) into Power Platform solutions Working knowledge of third-party Extraction, Transformation, and Loading tools (Scribe, SSIS, etc.) Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Power Apps certifications Experience working for federal government customers.
- Active Federal Government public trust clearance.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE):
Adaptivestack Technologies provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We value our employees and offer challenging career opportunities, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package to include the following:
- Annual Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Company Holidays Annually
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- All employees are eligible for performance-based bonus program recognizing outstanding contributors
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $79,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Microsoft SQL Server: 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM: 3 years (Required)
- SharePoint: 1 year (Preferred)
- MS Power Platform: 1 year (Preferred)
- Confidential (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage.
Overview:The Software Implementation Specialist/Client Executive is part of the Professional Service team at Origami Risk. You will be a hands-on generalist focused on leading both technical and functional aspects of the full software implementation.
Overview:The Senior Database Architect must have experience creating work breakdown structures and development of program schedules and assigning software development team personnel to tasks. Must have experience in the tracking resources and expenditures.
Would you like to be part of a growing national healthcare solutions company? Are you looking to positively affect thousands of lives each day via health benefits? Do you have experience in both developing software using Microsoft’s platform and in a.
Hiring Mode: FulltimeThis is a direct hireMinimum 8 years of hands-on experience in Design and Development of .NET applications using SQL Server databasesMinimum 2 years of hands-on experience working with Azure Cloud TechnologiesHands-on experience.
Please find the bellow job Job title : .Net TechJob Type : Direct HireLocation : Farmington MI/RemoteKeys: Minimum 8 years of hands-on experience in Design and Development of .NET applications using SQL Server databasesMinimum 2 years of hands-on experience.
We’re looking for a smart and driven individual to join our growing Corporate Information Technology (IT) department as a Software Engineer. This position offers workplace flexibility, with the opportunity to work from home or at one of our locations.
Location: Remote ( Can be onsite if near an office)Job Description: Keys:Minimum 8 years of hands-on experience in Design and Development of .NET applications using SQL Server databasesMinimum 2 years of hands-on experience working with Azure Cloud Technologies.
More jobs by this company
Adaptivestack Technologies Inc. is looking for a talented Jr. PHP Developer to remotely support us on a federal contract.At Adaptivestack Technologies, a PHP developer must be able to create logical and functional software code in a variety of languages..