Trellance is the leading provider of data, analytics, and business intelligence solutions to financial institutions. Organizations use its technology and consulting services to meet the consumer finance expectations of today’s digital world, one that is increasingly driven by artificial intelligence and machine learning. The company’s patented enterprise data platform, Trellance M360, is the enabling engine behind digital transformation and member experience. Trellance was founded in 1989, and its Tampa headquarters features a modern office space with panoramic water and city views, covered parking, onsite car detailing, and a café. The company offers attractive compensation; medical, dental, and vision benefits; 401k with matching plus profit-sharing; and many more tools and resources.
The Episys Business Analyst provides general consulting and technical staff augmentation for the business unit within Trellance. The Episys Business Analyst use their extensive knowledge and experience in the financial services industry to collaborate with credit unions to improve their overall success. This person must have a solid understanding of the technical aspects of the Episys platform, as well as business processes, project management, and overall credit union strategy. This Episys Business Analyst may act as a consultant one moment, a business analyst or a system administrator the next, and then a technical project manager with the next client.
- Acts as a system administrator or business analyst for customer
- Conducts customer operational and/or systems analysis resulting in problem identification. During engagements, identifies customer-focused operational and system enhancement opportunities.
- Conducts business process reviews, identifying current state and improved future state. Working closely with customer on business value to gain acceptance, then assist in implementation of future state.
- Create deliverables for customers, including detailed reports that outline the findings and recommendations for process improvement, diagrams for current and future state of processes, and data analysis.
- Partner with development and analytic teams to provide reporting on software solutions.
- Write Business Requirement Document (BRD) for complex projects, including the definition, scope, objectives, and defining the approach. Ensure IT understanding of requested modifications of complex projects, and the accuracy of their technical specification documents
- Collaborates with clients to ensure testing and training are complete during implementation projects.
- Creates project plans to monitor progress, assuring all milestones are completed as projected.
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college or university plus a minimum of four (4) years of experience in the specific or related field. Or High School Diploma or equivalent plus a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the field.
Minimum of 5 years of experience in credit union operations.
- 3+ years’ experience in Access, Excel (Advanced), Visio, and MS Project
- 3+ year working with the following: Episys, Opcon, AIX
- 2+ years of PowerOn writing experience.
- 2+ years of financial experience is desired
- SQL Server knowledge and experience – Tables, Views, stored procedures.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Able to prioritize tasks, deal effectively with competing and changing priorities, and meet deadlines. Accurate, detail-oriented, and organized. Able to analyze and resolve difficult problems and situations.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Credit Union products, services, policies, and procedures pertinent to the job.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to translate business requirements into clear technical specifications for the development team
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage.
Overview:The Software Implementation Specialist/Client Executive is part of the Professional Service team at Origami Risk. You will be a hands-on generalist focused on leading both technical and functional aspects of the full software implementation.
Overview:The Senior Database Architect must have experience creating work breakdown structures and development of program schedules and assigning software development team personnel to tasks. Must have experience in the tracking resources and expenditures.
Planet DDS is the leading provider of cloud-enabled dental software solutions serving over 10,000 practices in North America with over 60,000 users. The company delivers a complete platform of solutions for dental practices including Denticon Practice.
Blue Rose is seeking a APEX Developer to support our work with a federal client. This will be a Remote role in Washington, D.C. and is open to US Citizen only.Successful candidates will be required to complete a full background investigation.In this.
About usMBS Textbook Exchange, LLC is a leading provider of college bookstore solutions for retail environments. Fully integrated retail systems for any size college bookstore.Primary Objective of PositionMBS inSite Client Representatives support our.
Community 1st Credit Union has a full- time opportunity for a Software Developer. This is a salary position working at the Headquarters in Ottumwa OR remote in the United States.Job Summary: This position will be responsible for ensuring the efficient.
This position is 100% remote workWork EnvironmentWorks in remote/virtual environment.Qualifications:II. Required Qualifications:Education (include minimum education and any licensing/certifications):College-level coursework in Marketing, Advertising,.