Hope you are doing great.
We are looking Appian Developer in Remote for one of our prestigious client.
Kindly go through the below job description and let me know if you feel comfortable
Role Appian Developer
Duration 6 Months
Location Chicago, IL(Remote)
This position is responsible for developing, integrating, testing, and maintaining existing and new applications; knowing one or more programming languages; knowing one or more development methodologies / delivery models.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Possess ability to manage workload, manage multiple priorities, and manage conflicts with customers/employees/managers, as applicable
- Experience in APPIAN Versions 16x / 17x / 18x
- Experience in APPIAN SAIL Language Skills
- Experience in APPIAN Process Model
- Relational databases management systems, data modeling, database design, and Structured Query Language (SQL), Oracle
- Sound Knowledge of Appian Architecture (Software and System Requirements, Appian Labs)
- Experience in Design, develop APPIAN Apps
- Knowledge of Best Practices in APPIAN
- Experience in application / product feature design
- Translate business requirements into APPIAN process model prototypes and solutions
- Experience in application / product feature design
- Application Servers - JBOSS, WebLogic, Web Servers
- PL/SQL Preferred - Experience in service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Experience in web technologies (HTML/XML/CSS/Java/PHP/Ruby/C)
- Experience in cloud computing technologies (SaaS / IaaS / PaaS)
- Experience in application configuration
- Experience working with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- System performance management
- Systems change / configuration management
- Business requirements management
- Problem solving /analytical thinking
- Creative thinking & ability to execute
- Self-starter with the ability to be self-reliant
- Bachelor's degree and 2 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 4 year Information Technology experience OR 7 years Information Technology experience
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or Information Technology
- JIRA Experience / knowledge
- APPIAN Cloud experience
- Healthcare and HIPPA Compliancy
- Appian BPM Certification, ACAD-2 preferred
- Experience in building frameworks (Reference Apps/Plugins/Servlets using Appian API)
- Sound Knowledge of Appian Architecture (Software and System Requirements, Appian Labs
APPIAN SAIL Language Skills, APPIAN Process Model, Relational databases management systems, Oracle,
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $55.00 - $60.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
Speak with the employer
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage.
Overview:The Software Implementation Specialist/Client Executive is part of the Professional Service team at Origami Risk. You will be a hands-on generalist focused on leading both technical and functional aspects of the full software implementation.
Overview:The Senior Database Architect must have experience creating work breakdown structures and development of program schedules and assigning software development team personnel to tasks. Must have experience in the tracking resources and expenditures.
More jobs by this company
Role .NET Architect with SilverlightDuration 6 MonthsLocation Miami FL(Remote)JD :We are looking majorly Experiance SilverlightAbility to design and develop software solutions using the Visual Studio development environment.Languages must include; C#,.
HiHope you are doing great.We are looking .NET Architect with Silverlight in Remote for one of our prestigious client.Kindly go through the below job description and let me know if you feel comfortableRole .NET Architect with SilverlightDuration 6 Months.
ROLEThe Senior Software Engineer role will be responsible for defining, building and delivering technical solutions for the Saks OFF 5TH ecommerce team. They will maintain the long-term technical vision alongside the day-to-day execution of new features..
HiHope you are doing great.We are looking Data Solution Architect in Hybrid for one of our prestigious client.Kindly go through the below job description and let me know if you feel comfortableRole Data Solution ArchitectDuration Full TimeLocation Atlanta,.
Role Java Development Tech LeadDuration Full TimeLocation Mclean VAJD: -Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent8+ Years of experience in IT industry with at least 4 years in Technical Lead positionExperience with Java development.
Relevant Experience (Yrs.) 4+ years (Talend) , ~8-10 years of IT experienceTechnical/Functional Skills:Senior Level Talend ETL development (4+ years of hard-core Talend experience) using Talend Data Studio on CloudExperience on Any Database like Snowflake,.