At Asurint, we’re building a leading information-based technology company in Cleveland, Ohio. Asurint is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing innovation, flexibility and personal ownership to background screening – all while addressing the changing regulatory landscape. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the positive onboarding experience of their employees. We are succeeding because they succeed.
The Data Support Analyst is responsible for preparing website documentation, scheduling and executing web spiders for online sources, collaborating with the Vendor Management Team for issues with data sources that require contacting direct courts and vendors regarding the acquisition/quality of data, working in multiple quality assurance queues, and various other tasks relating to the acquisition and quality of criminal.
- Schedules monthly execution of web spider updates for internal bulk data acquisition.
- Manually retrieves case update information where necessary.
- Facilitates the acquisition of court-direct and vendor-supplied data.
- Reviews data sources and evaluates for usability, quality, and content.
- Audits queue of data records flagged for quality review and classifies records according to department specifications.
- Work with the Vendor Management team as needed to help answer questions around payments and check requests involving vendors used for bulk data purchases.
- Basic quality control and audit of monthly execution of spider updates.
- Creates and updates documentation around department practices, policies, and procedures.
- Other duties as required.
- Experience with the life cycle of a criminal record and standards needed to report them is required.
- Experience with HTML and XML is preferred.
- Experience with converting files into different file formats and validating proper data formatting structure.
- Experience with relational database systems including SQL Server is preferred.
- Experience with the legal/court system is preferred.
- Experience with background screening is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar software is required. Salesforce is preferred.
- Working knowledge of FTP clients and interacting with FTP sites is preferred.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills required.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Certifications or licensure: None.
- Years of relevant experience: 2 to 5 years is preferred.
- The work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts that require normal safety precautions typical of offices, which includes the need for general safe workplace practices with office equipment and computers, avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire regulations.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- This position is performed in an office setting although off-site meetings in various settings occur.
- The schedule is generally normal business hours although there is a requirement to perform work, attend meetings and events before or after normal workings hours, and occasionally on weekends and evenings.
- Some travel by personal automobile and a valid drivers’ license is required. Occasional overnight travel is required.
- Lift light objects [less than 20 pounds] and carry them short distances [20 feet or less].
In exchange for your unique abilities, perspectives & teamwork, ASURINT offers an excellent benefit package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical/Dental & Vision effective first day of employment
- Paid Time Off & eight company paid holidays
- Free gym in building
- Learning and Development programs
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Business Casual Attire
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Asurint is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage.
Overview:The Software Implementation Specialist/Client Executive is part of the Professional Service team at Origami Risk. You will be a hands-on generalist focused on leading both technical and functional aspects of the full software implementation.
Overview:The Senior Database Architect must have experience creating work breakdown structures and development of program schedules and assigning software development team personnel to tasks. Must have experience in the tracking resources and expenditures.
Cloud for Good, the Nonprofit and Higher Education Partner of the Year for Salesforce, is seeking Data Practice Lead to manage large data migration projects with nonprofit organizations and educational institutions. This role is responsible for driving.
BHS optimizes organizational performance by empowering individuals to achieve their fullest potential. For over 38 years, BHS has provided comprehensive well-being solutions to thousands of corporations, agencies, institutions, associations, and organizations.
Piper Companies is looking for a Pharma Business Analyst for a client of ours that is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with biopharmaceutical companies to make medicine and specialty therapies safer and more accessible.
The Identity Business Analyst (IBA) will be tasked with working with all Identity Governance customers todesign an Identity Governance solution that incorporates sound architectural principles, industrystandards and best practices, and recent product.
Contract W2, Contract Corp-To-Corp, 12 MonthsDepends on ExperienceWork from home available Travel not requiredJob DescriptionTitle: Data Architect/ Data ModelerDuration: 12+ MonthsLocation: Remote JobSpruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing.
More jobs by this company
Description:At Asurint, we’re building a leading information-based technology company in Cleveland, Ohio. Asurint is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing innovation, flexibility and personal ownership to background screening – all while.
Description:At Asurint, we’re building a leading information-based technology company in Cleveland, Ohio. Asurint is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing innovation, flexibility, and personal ownership to background screening – all.