- Design, code, test and support applications using ASP.NET, .NET Core, C# that interact with Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server databases
- Configure and deploy applications using the Microsoft development stack
- Collaborate on system design sessions and code reviews
- Participate in full development lifecycle from requirements gathering, estimating, design, development, and implementation
- Perform unit testing, quality control, troubleshooting, code review and standard data validation practices prior to production release
- Support the documentation and cataloging of developed software applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field preferred or the equivalent amount of related experience required
- Demonstrated (5-7 years) experience developing software using .NET Framework, .NET Core Framework, C#, REST API development, CI/CD tools, SQL/T-SQL, Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in Agile and other standard SDLC processes
- Self-starter, ambitious, and takes individual pride/ownership of work and projects
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years of experience in another programming language such as Python
- Practical experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
- Demonstrated experience with Oracle database work
- Sedentary position with seldom to occasional lifting of less than 11 pounds; requires frequent lifting of less than 1 pound; and may require standing less than or equal to 1/3 of the day.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage.
Overview:The Software Implementation Specialist/Client Executive is part of the Professional Service team at Origami Risk. You will be a hands-on generalist focused on leading both technical and functional aspects of the full software implementation.
Overview:The Senior Database Architect must have experience creating work breakdown structures and development of program schedules and assigning software development team personnel to tasks. Must have experience in the tracking resources and expenditures.