Contract: Office of Emergency Management (OEM)
Title: IT Project Manager (Part-Time)
Job Location: (Remote)
Salary: Competitive, Depends on Qualifications
*******************CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD***********************
Purpose: Provide services to manage, maintain, and enhance use of the DOI emergency notification system (DOI ENS).
• Read, understand, and adhere to DOI ENS policies while executing tasks.
• Monitor event logs (i.e., user added, user deleted, password changes, etc.), identify and
save event logs to Government storage. Report anomalies to IT Program Manager via e-mail and/or project status meeting.
• Review and verify new user access requests for accuracy, completeness, training, and
validity. Send verified user requests via e-mail to appropriate Government POC, as
specified by the COR.
• Create and assign applicable roles to new user accounts after approved user request
• Delete users upon request by appropriate Government POC, as specified by the COR, and
record deletions to user accounts log.
• Document, in a format agreed to by the COR, Government’s desired enhancements to the
DOI ENS system based on feedback received from end users, COR, and project status
• Monthly basis, perform a DOI-wide discovery of the current state of the DOI ENS by interfacing with each bureau/office for review.
o Document discrepancies, in a format agreed to by the COR, that do not conform to DOI ENS policies and requirements.
o Identify and create any new documentation, as identified by the COR, such as user guides or standard operating procedures that will make the system more useful and user-friendly.
o Analyze the structure of enterprise environment to identify better ways to meet the needs of the bureaus/offices.
o Identify obstacles to meeting the needs of the bureaus/office individually and impacts to the overall DOI enterprise environment to improve the usefulness across the board.
o Identify and document custom fields/groups/roles/record types unique to each bureau/office.
• Analyze and maintain the DOI ENS by reviewing enterprise settings of the system, documenting modifications, and following-up on source/reason/justification of modifications.
• Work with the Auto Update Project Team and onboarding offices and bureaus who want to participate in the DOI ENS and define data requirements to continue to bring participating offices and bureaus into the auto-import methodology.
• Document and resolve day-to-day issues reported by DOI ENS users using recommendations from DOI IT, provider, and/or the Program Manager.
• Attend quarterly user account reviews with each bureau/office DOI ENS leads and document results and take-aways from the reviews.
• Attend all regularly scheduled status/project meetings to discuss, schedule, prioritize tasks, and progress of projects with IT Program Manager; regularly scheduled monthly meetings with the DOI ENS bureau/office POC; weekly meeting with DOI Auto-Update program team; quarterly DOI ENS Policy Workgroup; and other ad-hoc meetings as necessary. Document meeting minutes, take-aways and actions resulting from the meetings.
• Attend, observe the DOI ENS Change Management Governance Board on occasions it convenes. Document meeting minutes, take-aways, and actions.
• Recommend improvements regarding the usability of the system.
• Bachelor's degree from College or University and/or equivalent related experience.
• Extensive information technology experience to include security compliance, system administration, user management, data management, change management, privacy, and records management and should have experience in the federal government setting.
• Must have knowledgeable of policies for handling personally identifiable information (PII).
• Experience in an enterprise environment where multiple offices, geographic locations, or organizational structures provide them with the necessary skills to handle this large group.
• Emergency notification systems experience particularly, Everbridge suite of products, would be a significant plus as well as experience with active directory and authentication to cloud-based solutions.
About Our Company:
As a Service Disabled, Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) we are a provider of Information Technology (IT) professional services, software solutions and professional development training. Our core competencies evolved from leveraging IT enablers for knowledge management with an emphasis on Web Based Knowledge Portals and Portal Services, Server/System Services, SharePoint Development and System Administration and SQL Server Services. Our capabilities have expanded to include software development, technical training support and field support services.
Satisfy the customer - "Exceed expectations"
Set the Example - "Be out front"
Be Responsive - "Timing is everything"
Persevere - "Find a way"
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage.
Overview:The Software Implementation Specialist/Client Executive is part of the Professional Service team at Origami Risk. You will be a hands-on generalist focused on leading both technical and functional aspects of the full software implementation.
Overview:The Senior Database Architect must have experience creating work breakdown structures and development of program schedules and assigning software development team personnel to tasks. Must have experience in the tracking resources and expenditures.
Cloud for Good, the Nonprofit and Higher Education Partner of the Year for Salesforce, is seeking Data Practice Lead to manage large data migration projects with nonprofit organizations and educational institutions. This role is responsible for driving.
BHS optimizes organizational performance by empowering individuals to achieve their fullest potential. For over 38 years, BHS has provided comprehensive well-being solutions to thousands of corporations, agencies, institutions, associations, and organizations.
Piper Companies is looking for a Pharma Business Analyst for a client of ours that is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with biopharmaceutical companies to make medicine and specialty therapies safer and more accessible.
The Identity Business Analyst (IBA) will be tasked with working with all Identity Governance customers todesign an Identity Governance solution that incorporates sound architectural principles, industrystandards and best practices, and recent product.
Contract W2, Contract Corp-To-Corp, 12 MonthsDepends on ExperienceWork from home available Travel not requiredJob DescriptionTitle: Data Architect/ Data ModelerDuration: 12+ MonthsLocation: Remote JobSpruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing.