Blue Rose is seeking a APEX Developer to support our work with a federal client. This will be a Remote role in Washington, D.C. and is open to US Citizen only.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a full background investigation.
In this role, you will:
- Provide SME support to functional team and clients on Oracle APEX capabilities and possibilities during ongoing design and Oracle APEX technical feasibility discussions
- Create technical designs documents for APEX related objects
- Confirm the completeness and consistency of the design deliverables; resolve any inconsistencies discovered
- Participate in quality reviews to ensure traceability of the designs to the requirements
- Have the ability to identify, triage, and resolve errors and defects independently and/or collaborating with functional team to resolve those issues
Candidates must have:
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Oracle APEX platform for rapid custom application development including custom reports, forms, approval workflows, etc. Hands on experience with Oracle APEX 21.x is preferred
- 3+ years hands-on experience with PL/SQL and SQL for custom code and package development
- Experience with Oracle APEX Data Security, Data Modeling, and Web Security is expected
- Familiarity and experience with Oracle APEX REST APIs and Web services for integration with Oracle SaaS Solution/Oracle EBS and ATP databases is preferred
A successful candidate will also have:
- Bachelors degree
- Experience in Oracle REST Data Services between Oracle APEX and Oracle SaaS.
- Experience of using Oracle APEX in conjunction with Oracle Cloud technologies (Oracle Fusion Cloud, Oracle R12, Autonomous Database, OIC) is a plus
Clearance: Public Trust
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage.
Overview:The Software Implementation Specialist/Client Executive is part of the Professional Service team at Origami Risk. You will be a hands-on generalist focused on leading both technical and functional aspects of the full software implementation.
Overview:The Senior Database Architect must have experience creating work breakdown structures and development of program schedules and assigning software development team personnel to tasks. Must have experience in the tracking resources and expenditures.
Planet DDS is the leading provider of cloud-enabled dental software solutions serving over 10,000 practices in North America with over 60,000 users. The company delivers a complete platform of solutions for dental practices including Denticon Practice.
Description: COMPANY OVERVIEW:Trellance is the leading provider of data, analytics, and business intelligence solutions to financial institutions. Organizations use its technology and consulting services to meet the consumer finance expectations of today’s.
About usMBS Textbook Exchange, LLC is a leading provider of college bookstore solutions for retail environments. Fully integrated retail systems for any size college bookstore.Primary Objective of PositionMBS inSite Client Representatives support our.
Community 1st Credit Union has a full- time opportunity for a Software Developer. This is a salary position working at the Headquarters in Ottumwa OR remote in the United States.Job Summary: This position will be responsible for ensuring the efficient.
This position is 100% remote workWork EnvironmentWorks in remote/virtual environment.Qualifications:II. Required Qualifications:Education (include minimum education and any licensing/certifications):College-level coursework in Marketing, Advertising,.
More jobs by this company
Blue Rose is seeking Junior Java Backend Developer to support our work with a federal client. This will be a Remote role in Washington, DC and is open to US Citizens, US Persons, and Foreign Nationals.Successful candidates will be required to complete.
Blue Rose is seeking an IBPS Application Developer to support our work with a federal client. This will be a Remote role in Washington, D.C. and is open to US Citizens, US Persons, and Dual Citizens only.Successful candidates will be able to pass a background.
Blue Rose is seeking a Sr. Database Administrator to support our work with a federal client. This can be an On-site or Remote role in San Antonio, TX and is open to US Citizens ONLY.Successful candidates will be required to complete a full background.
Blue Rose is seeking an SV Modernization Developer to support our work with a federal client. This role is in Washington, DC and will be Remote. It is open to U.S Citizens, Dual Citizens, Foreign Nationals, and US Persons.Successful candidates will be.
Blue Rose is seeking a Software Configuration Engineer to support our work with a federal client. This role is in Washington, DC or can be remote. It is open to U.S Citizens only.Successful candidates will be required to complete a background investigation..
Blue Rose is seeking a Business Analyst to support our work with a federal client. This role is in Washington, DC and will be Remote. It is open to U.S Citizens, US Persons, and Foreign Nationals.Successful candidates will be required to complete a background.
Blue Rose is seeking a Junior Windows System Administrator to support our work with a federal client in Crystal City, VA. This can be a REMOTE role but may require periodic travel to meet with our client in the near future. This role is open to US Citizens.
Blue Rose is seeking a Design Director to support our work with a federal client. This role is in Washington, DC or can be REMOTE. It is open to US Citizens, Dual Citizens, Naturalized Citizens, and Green Card Holders.Successful candidates will be required.