DataStage Data Engineer
Only w2 or 1099
Please send the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or 847- 350-1008
together we are building a culture that values diversity and creates a space of belonging for all our team members. We believe that investing in your success is an investment in our customers and our business. Our people are what sets us apart and make us great. As a Data Engineer, you’ll provide your talents in contributing to the success of the client’s team by delivering the following:
Serve in the goalie rotation to support the Production environment.
- Responsible for maintaining enterprise-grade platforms that enable data-driven solutions.
- Search for ways to automate and maintain scalable infrastructure.
- Ensure delivery of highly available and scalable systems.
- Monitor all systems and applications and ensure optimal performance.
- Analyzes and designs technical solutions to address production problems.
- Participate in troubleshooting applications and systems issues.
- Identifies, investigates, and proposes solutions to technical problems.
- While providing technical support for issues, develop, test, and modify software to improve efficiency of data platforms and applications.
- Monitors system performance to maintain consistent up time.
- Prepares and maintains necessary documentation.
- Participate in daily standups, team backlog grooming, and iteration retrospectives.
- Coordinate with data operations teams to deploy changes into production.
- Highest level may function as a lead.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requires a Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field and experience with ETL development, SQL, UNIX/Linux scripting, Big Data distributed systems. Prefer experience with IBM DataStage.
- Various programming languages like Java and Python, orchestration tools and processes or other directly related experience.
- A combination of education and experience may meet qualifications.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies quickly.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with others at all levels of technical understanding.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Good judgment and project management skills.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with both technical and naon-technical staff.
- Ability to work in a team environment and have good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing technology and priorities.
- Must be able to work independently, handle multiple concurrent tasks, with an ability to prioritize and manage tasks effectively.
Charan Kumar | IVY Tech Sols Inc.
3403 N Kennecott Avenue, Suite B&C Arlington Heights, IL 60004
PH.( Direct: (847) 350-1008
- email@example.com|Gtalk : charan.ivytech|
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage.
Overview:The Software Implementation Specialist/Client Executive is part of the Professional Service team at Origami Risk. You will be a hands-on generalist focused on leading both technical and functional aspects of the full software implementation.
Overview:The Senior Database Architect must have experience creating work breakdown structures and development of program schedules and assigning software development team personnel to tasks. Must have experience in the tracking resources and expenditures.
Description:This project supports a multi-domain technology platform which offers military and business decision makers, analysts, and users at all levels unprecedented access to authoritative enterprise data and structured analytics in a scalable, reliable,.
CompanyFederal Reserve Bank of DallasA requirement of this position is that you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or qualify for an accommodation from the Bank's vaccination policy; the Bank will provide accommodations as needed by law for individuals.
More jobs by this company
HI,Kindly let me know if you have a suitable fit for the following positionThanksWeb Application DeveloperRemote PositionDuration: 12+MonthsLocation: Jackson, MSOnly w2 or 1099Please send the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or 847- 350-1008Job Description:.