- Designs, develops, and maintains highly specialized financial applications (web and windows)
- Translates business requirements and objectives into technical applications and solutions.
- Completes technical tasks, troubleshoots issues, and researches new methods and systems under minimal supervision.
- Plays a key role in ensuring the success of the core systems.
- Designs, develops, tests and supports application releases.
- Conducts design and code reviews to ensure that the code developed meets coding best practice guidelines, as well as unit testing, security, scalability and maintainability guidelines .
- Creates and maintains documentation, including operating and disaster recovery procedures.
- Implements strategic enhancements to applications and interfaces with client systems.
- Researches and evaluates software-related technologies and products to make recommendations to management.
- Utilizes and maintains appropriate change control procedures and standards.
- Advocates, demonstrates, implements, supports best practices for delivery methodologies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1 year of equivalent Information Technology experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field; relevant work experience considered in lieu of degree; financial services experience preferred.
- None required
- C-based programming language (Java or C# preferred), Webservices, REST, Tomcat/IIS.
- Web User Interface Design.
- Object-Oriented Design (OOD).
- Software testing (unit, system, integration, functional, performance)
- Software integration via SDKs, APIs and message queues.
- Formal Version Control System (GIT preferred).
- Solution build and deployment use and maintenance (Azure DevOps preferred).
- Package Managers (like NuGet, Maven, npm or Gradle).
- Code debugging.
- Agile software development and methodology.
- MS SQL Server 2014 and above, T-SQL.
- Automated build and deployment processes.
- Understanding of REST concepts.
- Cloud experience, Azure preferred.
- Understanding of OAuth and SAML.
- Tech Savvy.
- Business Insight.
- Plans & Aligns.
- Optimizes Word Processes.
About Equity Trust:
Equity Trust empowers individual investors and financial professionals by removing the barriers to investment freedom. As an IRS approved custodian, we fulfill the custodial and administrative duties required for each type of investment account our clients hold.With an Equity Trust account, clients have the opportunity to invest in alternative assets such as real estate, precious metals, private equity, and more. Additionally, clients can invest in traditional assets such as stocks and mutual funds – all through a single custodian.As an industry-leading custodian of alternative assets in tax-advantaged accounts, our 45-year* track record of excellence is unmatched in the industry. Equity Trust streamlines the investment experience by offering optimized solutions, processes, and service.As a directed custodian, Equity Trust does not provide tax, legal or investment advice, nor do we offer or sponsor any proprietary investment products.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage.
Overview:The Software Implementation Specialist/Client Executive is part of the Professional Service team at Origami Risk. You will be a hands-on generalist focused on leading both technical and functional aspects of the full software implementation.
Overview:The Senior Database Architect must have experience creating work breakdown structures and development of program schedules and assigning software development team personnel to tasks. Must have experience in the tracking resources and expenditures.
More jobs by this company
When you work at Equity Trust, there is never a dull moment! You get to be a part of a dynamic, innovative, and collaborative team dedicated to providing a superior client experience and driven by performance. Our culture of learning and growth encourages.