Telos Gifting is growing and we are seeking an experienced and talented Business Systems Analyst to help grow our innovate gifting platform.
Wolfe, LLC, the parent company of Telos Gifting, is an e-commerce company, located in Pittsburgh, PA, focused on next-generation gifting business models.
We are well known for being the company that started the first coupon website in 1995 which sold to a public company in 2000, at the peak of the dot-com era, when we were delivering 20 million page views per month.
We then built Direct Response Technologies; grew it to 70 employees; and sold it to Digital River in 2006. We spun off Jambo Media with our tech team and sold it to Undertone in 2012.
We built and focused on GiftCards.com (http://giftcards.com/) and in 2016 sold it to Blackhawk Network with over 100 employees.
Our current focus is Gift Card Granny, PerfectGift, and GiftYa. We have grown from 25 employees / contractors in 2019 to 94 in 2021. We are experiencing triple digit growth year over year for 3 years. Our organization is committed to a positive work environment and we prioritize our culture to continue to facilitate our high performance as a cohesive culturally enlightened team. We use OfficeVibe, Bonusly, and other leading tech tools to ensure our initiatives are effective.
Company and Executive Team Recognitions:
- 2020 Best Places to Work by the Pittsburgh Business Times
- 2019 Carnegie Science Award Recipient, Entrepreneur Category
- 2017 Outstanding Entrepreneur Award Winner by the Pittsburgh Venture Capital Association
- 2015 Business Times Diamond Award Winner
- 2015 Business Ethics Award Winner
- 2015 Create Award Winner
- 2015 CEO of the Year Winner Pittsburgh Technology Council
- 2014 Entreprenuer.com Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist
- 2013 Governors Impact Award Winner
- 2011 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award Winner
- 2011 CFO of the Year Finalist
- 2011 CIO of the Year Finalist
As a Business Systems Analyst on the product team, you will play a key role improving our disruptive gifting platform – GiftYa.
In this role you will primarily work within our merchant team. We work with thousands of national brands and local businesses on the GiftYa Platform. The Business Systems Analyst will work with very complex data sets and configurations to troubleshoot issues and help to streamline our merchant onboarding & monitoring process.
You will need to have experience working on complex systems and embrace in-depth analysis of technical processes and data on the way to finding robust solutions.
You will work in a fast-paced environment with great team collaboration. If you are objective, open-minded, and passionate about creating great products, this is the role for you.
- Analyze a variety of technical processes. Obtain in-depth knowledge of both individual processes and the complete ecosystem of processes. Understand relationships and dependencies between them. Document findings.
- Audit and/or analyze large amounts of production data. Identify trends and issues.
- Propose process improvements and new solutions in collaboration with team.
- Write detailed requirement specifications and user stories. This may include process flows, functional requirements, administrative user interface mockups, and more.
- Develop associated user acceptance criteria.
- Proactively help to monitor and optimize production processes. Investigate data and operational issues.
- Assist with project management and testing as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business analysis, business administration, or related field.
- Previous Business Analyst, Project Manager, or related experience in IT projects.
- Experience producing detailed requirements from various stakeholders and independent research.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet changing timelines. Ability to prioritize and self-manage.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Pragmatic. Good common sense. Ability to make tradeoffs and not get stuck in edge cases.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and data presentation skills. Ability to effectively communicate with product and technical teams along with external partners.
- Ability to derive insight and business process implications from data.
- Intermediate experience with SQL.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with UML or other business process modeling frameworks.
- Intermediate experience with APIs & web services. Comfortable assessing the documentation and capabilities of technical third-party services.
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation includes a competitive base salary.
Telos Gifting is committed to providing its employees with a benefits package designed to give them the flexibility they need to ensure a healthy life/work balance. Telos Gifting offers its employees great benefits and perks, including, but not limited to:
- Medical, Prescription, Vision and Dental
- Generous Paid Time-Off policy
- Incentive Compensation Plan (our employees have earned over $16m through this program since 2006)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Miscellaneous Perks
- Employee recognition program
- Charitable Donation to a Charity of YOUR Choice yearly
- Refer Friends, and if we hire them, you get awarded
- Family Picnic, Holiday Party, and other employee outings
- Flex-time Scheduling and a Telecommuting Policy
- Top 75% pay range versus other local employers
- Brown bag sessions to keep you informed on the company/industry
If that's not enough, Telos Gifting has more to offer, like:
Telos Gifting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Telos Gifting does not sponsor individuals for the purpose of obtaining H-1 Visas.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage.
Overview:The Software Implementation Specialist/Client Executive is part of the Professional Service team at Origami Risk. You will be a hands-on generalist focused on leading both technical and functional aspects of the full software implementation.
Overview:The Senior Database Architect must have experience creating work breakdown structures and development of program schedules and assigning software development team personnel to tasks. Must have experience in the tracking resources and expenditures.
Cloud for Good, the Nonprofit and Higher Education Partner of the Year for Salesforce, is seeking Data Practice Lead to manage large data migration projects with nonprofit organizations and educational institutions. This role is responsible for driving.
BHS optimizes organizational performance by empowering individuals to achieve their fullest potential. For over 38 years, BHS has provided comprehensive well-being solutions to thousands of corporations, agencies, institutions, associations, and organizations.
Piper Companies is looking for a Pharma Business Analyst for a client of ours that is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with biopharmaceutical companies to make medicine and specialty therapies safer and more accessible.
The Identity Business Analyst (IBA) will be tasked with working with all Identity Governance customers todesign an Identity Governance solution that incorporates sound architectural principles, industrystandards and best practices, and recent product.
Contract W2, Contract Corp-To-Corp, 12 MonthsDepends on ExperienceWork from home available Travel not requiredJob DescriptionTitle: Data Architect/ Data ModelerDuration: 12+ MonthsLocation: Remote JobSpruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing.
More jobs by this company
Telos Gifting is growing, and we are seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and creative DevOps Engineer. We are looking for individual with DevOps experience that can contribute to an agile team providing administration, support,.