Location: TX (Remote)
Duration: 6 Months (96hrs)
Visa: No restrictions as long as legally eligible to work
- 6 to 10 years of client facing professional services delivery experience
- Ability to articulate complex concepts, build consensus and deliver high quality work products
- Experience delivering presentations, creating documentation, leading workshops, and client technical interviews/discussions
- Experience with design and implementation of highly complex systems with a focus on application availability, disaster recovery, backup / recovery, and cyber resiliency
- Familiarization with / command of:
o Backup / recovery architecture and design with expertise in one or more of the following: DataDomain, Avamar, Networker, PowerProtect Data Manager, TSM/Spectrum, Netbackup, Commvault, Veeam, or similar)
- Experience working on project teams within a defined methodology while adhering to margin, planning and SOW requirements
- Desire and ability to travel domestically 25-50% or more (post pandemic)
- Experience with one or more of the following:
o Designing and deploying highly resilient application hosting architectures both on prem and across a multi-cloud ecosystem (VMware, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and Azure)
o Storage Platforms architecture/design, replication topologies (PowerMax, SRDF, PowerScale/Isilon, SyncIQ, Superna, PowerStore, ECS Object Storage, RecoverPoint, Zerto, NetApp and similar)
o Database availability and replication architecture and design (Oracle RAC, Oracle Data Guard, Golden Gate, SQL Replication, SQL Always On and similar)
o Assessing, developing, and implementing IT continuity strategies and programs, from business impact analysis (BIA) to implementation, testing and hand over to operations
o Mainframe resiliency architectures including IBM GDPS and/or EMC GDDR
o Enterprise open systems, mainframe, and/or cloud systems architecture and design
o Planning, managing, and exercising application, platform, and infrastructure disaster recovery tests and exercises, or similar
o Automating application recovery and failover/failback; CI/CD Pipelines and IaC concepts; Familiarity agile delivery methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree from and accredited institution (Management, Computer Science / Technical); Master’s degree from and accredited institution (Management, Computer Science / Technical) is a plus; or equivalent experience
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Consultant, Business Resiliency & Cyber Recovery, you will delivery consultative and technical services on a wide range of complex client facing professional services engagements which will enable our customers to protect and maintain the availability of their most critical business processes, applications, and digital assets.
As a member of the on the Business Resiliency Technical Delivery Team, you will earn your clients trust through competence, expertise and partnership guiding them through advisory, planning, design and execution of high impact strategic business resiliency and cyber recovery initiatives.
This position requires a dynamic individual with great customer facing skills to develop and articulate a broad range of business resiliency strategies and solutions to meet the customer’s strategic business and IT transformation goals.
- Demonstrate passion, ownership, and accountability with a thirst for world class consulting
- Endeavor to become a trusted advisor to our customers and internal stakeholders through technical / business acumen, deep partnership, and delivery of outstanding results
- Leverage your in-depth technical knowledge to assist our customers in execution of their most critical business resiliency initiatives
- Work on enterprise wide client facing resiliency projects and programs as a technical SME in partnership with our project and program management organization
- Partner with service product management teams to enhance and develop business resiliency delivery collateral and toolkits
- Work in alignment with other consulting team members to determine the best solution options to solve our customer’s challenges
Discipline / Product Family / Product: Data Protection;DPD;Data Domain
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage.
Overview:The Software Implementation Specialist/Client Executive is part of the Professional Service team at Origami Risk. You will be a hands-on generalist focused on leading both technical and functional aspects of the full software implementation.
Overview:The Senior Database Architect must have experience creating work breakdown structures and development of program schedules and assigning software development team personnel to tasks. Must have experience in the tracking resources and expenditures.
Cloud for Good, the Nonprofit and Higher Education Partner of the Year for Salesforce, is seeking Data Practice Lead to manage large data migration projects with nonprofit organizations and educational institutions. This role is responsible for driving.
BHS optimizes organizational performance by empowering individuals to achieve their fullest potential. For over 38 years, BHS has provided comprehensive well-being solutions to thousands of corporations, agencies, institutions, associations, and organizations.
Piper Companies is looking for a Pharma Business Analyst for a client of ours that is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with biopharmaceutical companies to make medicine and specialty therapies safer and more accessible.
The Identity Business Analyst (IBA) will be tasked with working with all Identity Governance customers todesign an Identity Governance solution that incorporates sound architectural principles, industrystandards and best practices, and recent product.
Contract W2, Contract Corp-To-Corp, 12 MonthsDepends on ExperienceWork from home available Travel not requiredJob DescriptionTitle: Data Architect/ Data ModelerDuration: 12+ MonthsLocation: Remote JobSpruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing.