- Experience in Backup, restore, log shipping, replication, migration.
- Should Understand the application and analyze requirements.
- Performance tuning of existing packages.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in table partition, index creation and performance tuning.
- Prior experience in creating complex packages to extract data from staging tables and load to SQL tables with incremental load.
- Experience in creating complex stored procedures, functions using TSQL.
- Should have Designed and created database objects tables, views, procedures, functions as per the project requirement.
- Performance tuning of the procedures and TSQL queries used in the packages/application.
- Reviewing the SQL scripts developed by development team.
- Worked on SQL patching and pre and post patching activities.
- Performing Health Checks using Automated scripts and tools.
- Upgrading/Migrating the SQL Servers Instances/Databases from one server to another.
- Worked on Adding & Disabling the SQL Server Logins.
- Adhoc/Standard deployment of SQL scripts on production servers given by development Team.
- Creating /Modifying the Linked servers.
- Responsible for General Database Administration tasks and Performance tuning of SQL queries, procedures and functions.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $55.00 - $60.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- MySQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Database administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Oracle: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage.
Overview:The Software Implementation Specialist/Client Executive is part of the Professional Service team at Origami Risk. You will be a hands-on generalist focused on leading both technical and functional aspects of the full software implementation.
Overview:The Senior Database Architect must have experience creating work breakdown structures and development of program schedules and assigning software development team personnel to tasks. Must have experience in the tracking resources and expenditures.
This position is remote however you must be local to the DC/Virginia/Maryland.Secret clearance required at time of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access.
For more than a decade, Centroid has been a leader in technology consulting. We are in the unique position to offer a broad range of services that reflect both our array of industry experience and our past performance solving complex business challenges..
Job title: SQL Server DBALocation: El Segundo, CA (Remote allowed)Duration: ContractJob DescriptionResponsibilities: Extensive experience configuring and maintaining production mission critical databases, preferably SQL Server 2012 or higherExperience.
Position: Database AdministratorType: Contract with option to hireLocation: RemoteResponsibilitiesAdministration: including user management, Intrusion Detection and Prevention (IDP) access administration, etc.Tuning and scaling a high load MySql and.
Hiring: Senior Programmer/Developer - Oracle Apps DBAJob type: FulltimeJob location: Remote Location: Dallas, TXSalary: DOEJob Description:Oracle 12c and 19c Database including Oracle RAC and Oracle Data GuardOracle 12.1 and 12.2 EBS Applications DBA.
More jobs by this company
Design and execute systems to check for issuesDocument test casesPerform and document risk analysisRecord test progress and resultsCode automated testsCreate test plansDevelop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness.
AWS Database Engineer (Infrastructure) Duties:Responsible for designing, building and administering secure databases on AWS cloud platform based on industry standards, best practices and guidelinesDetermine technical standards and specifications and.
Data Analyst Duties:Review and evaluate the existing data sources and analyze the conversion steps required.Design, develop, revise, and maintain SQL scripts, code, and queries for data translation, conversion, and reporting.Convert existing data, using.
Java Full Stack Developer (Senior)Duties:Candidate should be able to design, develop and implement complex solutions based on Java technology and related frameworks.Candidate should be able to assist in the system integration of components.Candidate.
AWS Engineer (DMS)Duties:*Responsible for designing, building and supporting a secure cloud platform and linux based instances based on industry standards, best practices and guidelines*Determine technical standards and specifications and lead the design,.
Data Architect Duties:*Work closely with development teams and customers to design, architect, implement,and support big data solutions.*Provide design and development of cloud-based solutions and is responsible fortechnical design and implementation.
System Analyst (Senior)Duties:Education Qualification:Gather requirements from end users and document in a pre-defined format for thedevelopment team to build solutions.Resource will develop and document test cases, testing plans and procedures in an.
ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION(RPA) DEVELOPERDuties:*Development, configuration, and operations of automation processes per technical design documentation *Full understanding of functional requirements and ensuring they are fully addressed in technical solution.
Job descriptionKey Responsibility:Good working experience on UiPath automations like Web, Email, PDF, API, MS Office, IT Bot.Design, develop, and test solutions to automate processes, activities, and tasks using UiPathRPA tools/ technology.Worked on.
Duties:*Provide technical expertise and support in the use of DBMS.*Design and implement automation of SQL Server Installation using scripts. Define file organization,indexing methods, and security procedures for specific user applications.*Create and.