We have been asked to identify qualified candidates for this Sr. Software Engineer, with API experience. This position is a contract opportunity which is expected to be Remote for a duration of initial 6 month contract and then extension of contract or direct hire offer is a potential.
- Must work PST or CST hours/shift.
- No sponsorship available for this position, must be US Citizen or Green Card applicant.
The Sr. Software Engineer will be responsible, on day to day basis, for one or more of the following:
- Define & capture Restful APIs
- Implement Backend code for the API handler in Golang, which could potential integrate with various clouds like AWS, GCP, Azure (using their corresponding Cloud SDKs)
- Our infrastructure is Docker/Kubernetes, so candidates could be writing new dockerfile, update/modify the existing one for the asked requirements.
- Investigate or root cause bugs opened by QA Team
- Could work on PostGres defining/updating schema's in PostGres DB or NoSQL DB's.
- Add/update Authentication/Authorization component.
- Work on message bus Kafka in handling/processing of the messages.
- Create new scripts in bash or shell , package third party libraries
- Troubleshoot and resolve database performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues
- Participate in Scrum meetings, Design/Architecture meetings
- Prepare presentations for Sales/Support training for the enhancement done by the candidate.
- Collaborate with other team members in development of new Feature
Overall the candidate should possess System level understanding of the product, to contribute on various areas mentioned above.
As a member of a collaborative development team, the Sr. Software Engineer will be instrumental in the design and implementation of secure Key Management Platform & SaaS Service.
Essential Functions / Key Areas of Responsibility
- Follows the software development lifecycle.
- Designing and building scalable micro services and orchestration
- Designing features for multi-tenancy, high availability, scalability, manageability and extensibility
- Evaluate new technologies, evangelize with prototypes and eventually get it integrated into the products where applicable
- Using test-driven methodologies and automation in the design and development phase to ensure quality before hand-off to Quality Assurance teams for further testing and verification.
- Debugging and resolving complex problems in multi-threaded applications
- Communicating task and project status to the team and engineering management
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Accurately breaking down, estimating, and scheduling software tasks
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with product owners, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Keeping up-to-date with technical developments in the field of server development and security
- Work closing with customer support to understand issues and represent solutions of the user and product.
Required: Key Management Domain Knowledge
Minimum Security Clearance:
Qualified candidates would have the following:
- 6 to 8+ years of related experience as a software engineer.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering field of study or another related technical discipline.
- 1 to 3+ years of experience using AWS, Azure, GCP, Docker, and Kubernetes and launching products in production using these technologies.
- 1 to 3+ years of experience using SaaS applications in the cloud and cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- 1 to 3+ years of prior experience programming in Go, Golang, C/C++ languages.
- 1 to 3+ years of experience with RESTful API using tools such as Swagger.
- 1 to 3+ years of experience in the development of high availability and database-centric enterprise-class software on Postgres.
- 1 to 3+ years of experience in troubleshooting and resolving database performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues
- Experience with Linux software development, package, test & release, desirable knowledge of scripting languages.
- Experience in using Messaging technologies (Kafka, Any MQ) and messaging patterns.
- Prior experience in knowledge of PKI, PKCS, KMIP standards.
- Programming knowledge, defining schemas around No SQL databases.
- Also required are excellent problem solving, written, verbal and communication skills
- Master's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering field of study or another related discipline.
- Knowledge in management applications especially in Key Management domain.
- Knowledge in secure coding, security principles.
- Knowledge in usage of SDK in AWS/Azure/GCP.
- SAFe agile software development experience
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $70.00 - $80.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- How many years of experience do you have as a Software Engineer?
- How many years of experience do you have with Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, GCP)?
- REST: 3 years (Preferred)
- Go: 3 years (Preferred)
- C++: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage.
Overview:The Software Implementation Specialist/Client Executive is part of the Professional Service team at Origami Risk. You will be a hands-on generalist focused on leading both technical and functional aspects of the full software implementation.
Overview:The Senior Database Architect must have experience creating work breakdown structures and development of program schedules and assigning software development team personnel to tasks. Must have experience in the tracking resources and expenditures.
More jobs by this company
This position is a contract opportunity which is expected to be Fully Remote (prefer the Boston area if possible) for a duration of 3 months or greater. VERY strong potential for long term extension for strong candidate.SummaryThe Sr. Staff Software.
Job Description:Representative Duties* Supported Technologies; Dell Power Edge server hardware, Microsoft Server 2012 -Server 2019, Linux, SQL Server, Oracle, VMWare environment.* Responsible for the operation and maintenance in a client server environment.