- Typically has 2+ years of related work experience.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of the fundamental tools and concepts of one of the information technology professional disciplines (i.e., Applications, Business Analysis, Customer Service, Data, Networking, Operations, Security, Systems Engineering, etc.) and applies that understanding to make independent practical contributions to IT work within a particular department or function.
- Knowledgeable in system hardening techniques as well as user access levels.
- Knowledge of the framework (component, container, server, and underlying services) or similar concepts on other technologies.
- Knowledge of remote method invocation, naming and directory services, framework remote operations and location transparency persistence, threading, caching, resource management, and component lifecycle, and applies these techniques, or similar concepts with assistance.
- Knowledge of software and hardware tools to diagnose problems and factors affecting system performance.
- Healthcare experience
- HL7 experience
- EMR experience (Epic)
- Programming experience (MUMPS)
- Mirth or other integration engine experience
- SQL Server or other database experience
- Webservices or FHIR exp
- Out of the box thinker, good with documentation
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
- HL7 Certification, EPIC Bridges or Cerner Certification Preferred.
- Act 34
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Design, code, test and install interfaces: 2 years (Preferred)
- system hardening techniques: 2 years (Preferred)
- Framework: 2 years (Preferred)
- remote method invocation: 2 years (Preferred)
- HL7 Certification, EPIC Bridges or Cerner (Preferred)
- Act 34 (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage.
Overview:The Software Implementation Specialist/Client Executive is part of the Professional Service team at Origami Risk. You will be a hands-on generalist focused on leading both technical and functional aspects of the full software implementation.
Overview:The Senior Database Architect must have experience creating work breakdown structures and development of program schedules and assigning software development team personnel to tasks. Must have experience in the tracking resources and expenditures.
Cloud for Good, the Nonprofit and Higher Education Partner of the Year for Salesforce, is seeking Data Practice Lead to manage large data migration projects with nonprofit organizations and educational institutions. This role is responsible for driving.
BHS optimizes organizational performance by empowering individuals to achieve their fullest potential. For over 38 years, BHS has provided comprehensive well-being solutions to thousands of corporations, agencies, institutions, associations, and organizations.
Piper Companies is looking for a Pharma Business Analyst for a client of ours that is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with biopharmaceutical companies to make medicine and specialty therapies safer and more accessible.
The Identity Business Analyst (IBA) will be tasked with working with all Identity Governance customers todesign an Identity Governance solution that incorporates sound architectural principles, industrystandards and best practices, and recent product.
Contract W2, Contract Corp-To-Corp, 12 MonthsDepends on ExperienceWork from home available Travel not requiredJob DescriptionTitle: Data Architect/ Data ModelerDuration: 12+ MonthsLocation: Remote JobSpruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing.