UPMC Health Application Engineering- Consumer Technology is seeking a Software Engineer Senior to assist with creating/maintain data marts. This resource will be responsible for collaborating with the Scrum Team with creating/maintaining SQL and NoSQL technologies related to this department.
Under the direction of management and more senior members of the team, the Software Engineer - Senior will contribute to the overall Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) by independently completing projects and tasks by meeting established quality measures. The Software Engineer - Senior will be able to expand their role into defining and leading new software projects which will deliver significant impact. The focus of this position will be to reach a mastery level of the technology stack and mentor less experienced team members. This Software Engineer Senior should have a strong understanding of SQL and familiarity with NoSQL technologies. 100% WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY
The Software Engineer- Senior role is 100% remote. If you are interested in a career with the quickly growing UPMC Health Application Engineering- Consumer Technology, we invite you to apply today!
- Integration - Responsible for more complex integration between modules.
- Troubleshooting - Solve multiple issues concurrently. Coordinate, delegate, and mentor less experienced staff with issue resolution.
- Documentation - Create detail-oriented documentation that outlines new and moderately complex processes. Responsible for quality and validity of documentation.
- Security - Validate and review secure processes and protocols. Ensure that processes/protocols are followed by junior level staff.
- Project Management - Has ownership in success of projects. Responsible for estimating and delivering on individual task within project. Shows the ability to be responsible for project timelines.
- Software Solutions - Develop, validate and implement software solutions based on customer requirements, Enterprise architecture standards and defined project designs.
- Quality - Demonstrate the ability to conduct code review of others.
- Application Development Cycle - Demonstrate the understanding of multiple SDLCs.
- Design - Implement the overall system design. Exhibit awareness of user experience standards.
- Communication - Responsible for demonstrating appropriate, clear, concise, and effective written and oral communications in all interactions to build relationships and accomplish day to day work and projects.
- Self-Development - Responsible for continuous self-study, trainings, partnering with more senior members of team, and/or seeking out opportunities to broaden scope to stay up to date with industry and organizational trends. Seeks feedback from senior team members for development and effectively incorporates feedback into work and behaviors.
- Interactions with Others - Successfully completes projects, tasks, and initiatives by embracing a team-first approach. Works in collaboration with team and offers feedback, where appropriate, to complete individual and group efforts. Shows the ability to adjust and be flexible to change by adapting approach when necessary. Mentors less experienced staff.
- Typically has 5+ years of related work experience.
- Experience with complex development environments, taking abstract concepts and ideas and formulating a detailed software deliverable
- Experience in developing on cross-functional systems
- Deep knowledge of developing complete systems
- Mastery of the SDLC
- Highly driven and self-motivated to exceed expectations
- Ability to work independently and demonstrated ability to lead in a team-based environment
- Proficient in both oral and written communication
- Azure Cloud
- Familiarity with ETL processing and experiences with ETL tools such SSIS, Informatica, Azure Data Factory (or similar ETL software).
Nice to have:
- Azure Event Hub/Event Grid/ Azure Streaming
- Back End development
100% WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
- Act 34
- UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage.
Overview:The Software Implementation Specialist/Client Executive is part of the Professional Service team at Origami Risk. You will be a hands-on generalist focused on leading both technical and functional aspects of the full software implementation.
Overview:The Senior Database Architect must have experience creating work breakdown structures and development of program schedules and assigning software development team personnel to tasks. Must have experience in the tracking resources and expenditures.
More jobs by this company
DescriptionPurpose:Under the direction of management and more senior members of the team, the Software Engineer - Associate will contribute to the overall Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) by completing assigned projects and tasks by meeting established.
DescriptionSoftware Engineer - AssociateJob Purpose:Core Systems under the Application Engineering department provides IT solutions to UPMC Health Plan from Enrollment, Billing, and Claims Processing perspectives. While all these functions currently.
DescriptionPurpose:Under the direction of management and more senior members of the team, the Software Engineer - Intermediate( Automation Test Engineer) 100% WORK FROM HOME Opportunity will contribute to the overall Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).