- 7+ years direct experience in MDM design, development, support and operations with Informatica MDM tool suite.
- Hands-on expertise required with Informatica tools and utilities such as Data Controls, Data Director and Data Quality.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in defining Master Data Management strategies, implementing MDM services and capabilities, Metadata Management, Data Governance, and Data Quality solutions.
- Familiarity with enterprise data integration technologies and methods such as ETL, data replication, and data services.
- Experience with enterprise level data analysis and integration work and/or providing data focused systems integration solutions.
- Demonstrated business acumen and the ability to apply technology solutions to solve business problems.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Certified Informatica Professional or related certification.
- Certified Architect, The Open Group Architecture Foundation (TOGAF) or related certification.
- Exposure to and conceptual understanding of data integration tools and technologies such as Informatica PowerCenter, Microsoft SSIS and RDBMS concepts and methods within SQL Server 2008/12/14.
- Familiarity with iterative development methodologies (Agile, Scrum).
- Plan and lead MDM requirement analysis sessions with business users.
- Coordinate MDM program activities for the Customer and Product data domains.
- Conduct source system analysis, and data profiling for lifecycle management.
- Define measurable metrics and the minimal required attributes for each domain or subject area to support a robust and successful deployment of a MDM platform.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $70.00 - $75.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Master data management: 7 years (Required)
- SQL: 3 years (Preferred)
- Data warehouse: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage.
Overview:The Software Implementation Specialist/Client Executive is part of the Professional Service team at Origami Risk. You will be a hands-on generalist focused on leading both technical and functional aspects of the full software implementation.
Overview:The Senior Database Architect must have experience creating work breakdown structures and development of program schedules and assigning software development team personnel to tasks. Must have experience in the tracking resources and expenditures.
Cloud for Good, the Nonprofit and Higher Education Partner of the Year for Salesforce, is seeking Data Practice Lead to manage large data migration projects with nonprofit organizations and educational institutions. This role is responsible for driving.
BHS optimizes organizational performance by empowering individuals to achieve their fullest potential. For over 38 years, BHS has provided comprehensive well-being solutions to thousands of corporations, agencies, institutions, associations, and organizations.
Piper Companies is looking for a Pharma Business Analyst for a client of ours that is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with biopharmaceutical companies to make medicine and specialty therapies safer and more accessible.
The Identity Business Analyst (IBA) will be tasked with working with all Identity Governance customers todesign an Identity Governance solution that incorporates sound architectural principles, industrystandards and best practices, and recent product.
Contract W2, Contract Corp-To-Corp, 12 MonthsDepends on ExperienceWork from home available Travel not requiredJob DescriptionTitle: Data Architect/ Data ModelerDuration: 12+ MonthsLocation: Remote JobSpruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing.
More jobs by this company
Job Title: Appian Development LeadJob Location: SFO, CA / Dallas, TX (Remote)Job Duration: Long-TermJob Description: Overall 8+ years of experience in Appian Development and experience in leading 5-6 development team size.Technical Skills: Expertise.
Job Title: Sr. Software EngineerJob Location: RemoteJob Duration: Long-TermJob Description:Specific Requirements for this ProjectFluent in the essential front-end, native mobile development technologies, i.e., Java, Kotlin, Android SDKExperience working.
Job Title: PYTHON DEVELOPERJob Location: Remote Job Duration: Long-TermJob Description: Years of Experience/Level: Consultant, equivalent with 5 years of experienceRequired Skills: Senior Python developer to support ongoing maintenance, development and.
Job Title: Senior .Net Full Stack DeveloperJob Location: Westlake, TX (Hybrid)Job Duration: Long-TermClient-MphasisJob Description:Must have at least 4 years of hands-on experience in Angular 8 and aboveMust have at least 3 years hands-on experience.
Job Title: Java Tech lead/ aspiring ArchitectJob Location: Raritan, NJJob Duration: Long-TermJob Description: Ready to work in startup kind of environment, R&D kind of workWorks on POCs and projects both, highly hands-onDesign Java and related frontend.
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst / Quality Assurance AnalystJob Location: Boston, MA ((Must be Local -OR- Regional for Hybrid Schedule)Job Duration: Long-TermJob Description:Detailed List of Job Duties and Responsibilities:The incumbent will conduct.
Job Title: PYTHON DEVELOPERJob Location: Remote for now, expected low/none co-locationJob Duration: Long-TermJob Description:Years of Experience/Level:Consultant, equivalent with 5 years of experienceRequired SkillsSenior Python developer to support.
Job Description- o 6+ years Oracle HRMS experience and done end-to-End Implementation, Post implementation Support and AMS supporto Hands-on Development experience in Oracle EBS HRMS suite of Moduleso Experience as an ORACLE PL/SQL Developer, involved.
Job Title: Senior ReactJS DeveloperJob Location: Redmond, WA (Remote)Job Duration: Long-TermJob Description:Understanding of RESTful APIs/GraphQL (variables and scoping, array methods), code versioning tools like GIT, SVN, etc., popular frontend development.