Title: IBM Maximo Developer (REMOTE)
Job Description: -
- Understands different tools ( Ariba, SAP, ServiceNow, Table
- au/Crystal Reports ) in use @ THD for Maximo
- Inventory/Ticketing (issue Asset against a ticket)
- Software config for Maximo
- Configure a WebService in Maximo App Server ( 2 - 3 yrs )
- Knowledge of SQLs and experience with SQL Server database ( 3 - 5 yr
- Designs, develops, and supports application solutions using the IBM Maximo application and related frameworks and technologies.
- Work closely with our business product owners on an Agile team to fully understand requirements, provide feedback, and request clarification as needed.
- Apply software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, analysis/design, documentation, coding standards, code reviews, source code management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience in Maximo Configuration - Domain, Database configuration, Application Designer, Workflow
- Experience in Maximo Integration Framework (MIF) and worked on User exit and processing class
- Experience in Maximo Customization Maximo Business Objects (MBO), Bean Class, Field Level Class, Custom Action, automation scripts
- Good hands on of BIRT/ Cognos Reporting and Oracle database
- Thorough understanding about Maximo Architecture
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage.
Overview:The Software Implementation Specialist/Client Executive is part of the Professional Service team at Origami Risk. You will be a hands-on generalist focused on leading both technical and functional aspects of the full software implementation.
Overview:The Senior Database Architect must have experience creating work breakdown structures and development of program schedules and assigning software development team personnel to tasks. Must have experience in the tracking resources and expenditures.
Data Analyst Duties:Review and evaluate the existing data sources and analyze the conversion steps required.Design, develop, revise, and maintain SQL scripts, code, and queries for data translation, conversion, and reporting.Convert existing data, using.
About Workspan:Workspan is the Ecosystem Business Management Platform to drive joint sales, marketing, and solutions with partners. Workspan gives you a single source of truth, bringing together your ecosystem partners on a digital platform to quickly.