- Maintain a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Be a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintaining a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully uphold Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
- Act as an advocate to raise the awareness of the needs of children. Understand Christ’s mandate to protect children. Commit to and prioritizes child protection considerations in all decision-making, tasks and activities across the ministry. Abide by all behavioral expectations in Compassion’s Statement of Commitment to Child Protection and Code of Conduct. Report any concerns of abuse, neglect or exploitation of children through Compassion’s internal reporting process and appropriately support responses to incidents if they occur.
- Uphold and engage in Compassion’s coreCultural Behaviors.
- Work with senior management to formulate major analysis plans, to include complex questionnaires, tests, research, and other guides to ensure the necessary data is captured to perform an actionable analysis and recommendation.
- Mine research data from available internal sources, industry reports, public information, field reports, or purchased sources. Conduct further tests to ensure the data is valid and consistent with defined needs.
- Conduct in-depth data review using traditional and advanced methods, including statistical techniques
- Perform complex analyses and prepares recommendations in the areas of Marketing KPIs and financial projections.
- Based on predictive analytics, author major reports profiling and predicting outcomes related to marketing, financial, or economic issues for review by executives, managers, and other stakeholders, involving making live presentations, answering questions, and instilling confidence in stakeholders.
- Maintain - or cooperate in the maintenance of - business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems, or methods, including the creation or review of technical design documentation to ensure the accurate development of reporting solutions.
- Provide technical support for existing reports, dashboards, or other tools or systems, including the design of related databases, spreadsheets, or outputs. Maintain a library of model documents, templates, or other reusable knowledge assets.
- Coach, provide expertise, and potentially oversee the work of other professionals and support staff in the business intelligence discipline.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7 years of relevant experience
- Excellent data chops, and fluency with as many data languages/applications as possible: Excel, SQL, SAS, R, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to tell a story with data to people who aren’t data analysts
- An emphasis and focus on how data can be used to make important business decisions
- The mission: Join a team that is motivated to release children from poverty in Jesus’ name.
- Our benefits: Receive generous paid time off, 10% contribution to a 403(b) retirement fund on top of your salary, excellent healthcare coverage, free short-term professional counseling, andmore.
- Spiritual growth: Participate in regular chapel services, prayer groups, and department devotionals.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage.
Overview:The Software Implementation Specialist/Client Executive is part of the Professional Service team at Origami Risk. You will be a hands-on generalist focused on leading both technical and functional aspects of the full software implementation.
Overview:The Senior Database Architect must have experience creating work breakdown structures and development of program schedules and assigning software development team personnel to tasks. Must have experience in the tracking resources and expenditures.
Cloud for Good, the Nonprofit and Higher Education Partner of the Year for Salesforce, is seeking Data Practice Lead to manage large data migration projects with nonprofit organizations and educational institutions. This role is responsible for driving.
BHS optimizes organizational performance by empowering individuals to achieve their fullest potential. For over 38 years, BHS has provided comprehensive well-being solutions to thousands of corporations, agencies, institutions, associations, and organizations.
Piper Companies is looking for a Pharma Business Analyst for a client of ours that is a leading provider of pharmaceutical support services, partnering with biopharmaceutical companies to make medicine and specialty therapies safer and more accessible.
The Identity Business Analyst (IBA) will be tasked with working with all Identity Governance customers todesign an Identity Governance solution that incorporates sound architectural principles, industrystandards and best practices, and recent product.
Contract W2, Contract Corp-To-Corp, 12 MonthsDepends on ExperienceWork from home available Travel not requiredJob DescriptionTitle: Data Architect/ Data ModelerDuration: 12+ MonthsLocation: Remote JobSpruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing.
More jobs by this company
Hiring Range: $129,370.00 - $161,710.00PLEASE NOTE: The hiring range applies to US-based employment and may be higher in certain US geographic locations.The Product Marketing Manager, Web3 and Emerging Tech will be responsible for leading Compassion.
Hiring Range: $96,730.00 - $120,910.00PLEASE NOTE: The hiring range applies to US-based employment and may be higher in certain US geographic locations.This senior developer is a technical leader in supporting the lifecycle of critical corporate-wide.
Hiring Range: $90,900.00 - $113,625.00PLEASE NOTE: The hiring range applies to US-based employment and may be higher in certain US geographic locations. Local salary structures will apply for candidates in other countries.This Digital Asset Manager is.
Hiring Range: $104,560.00 - $130,700.00PLEASE NOTE: The hiring range applies to US-based employment and may be higher in certain US geographic locations.The Solutions Architect evaluates business objectives and functional specifications and translates.