2. Builds databases for data storage or processing and develop strategies for warehouse implementation, data acquisition, and archive recovery.
3. Optimizes data storage receptacles, manage ETL processes, and clean and maintain databases by removing and deleting old data.
4. Establishes physical database parameters.
5. Responsible for fulfilling BI requests not outsourced or manageable by power users.
6. Codes database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to database management system or direct others in coding database descriptions.
7. Specifies user access level for each segment of one or more data items such as insert, replace, retrieve, or delete data.
8. Specifies which users can access databases and what data can be accessed by user.
9. Evaluates new data sources for adherence to the organization's quality standards and ease of integration.
10. Tests and corrects errors, and refines changes to database.
11. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems as well as answer user questions.
12. Confers with co-workers to determine impact of database changes on other systems and staff cost for making changes to database.
13. Works with project and business leaders to identify analytical requirements.
14. Manages aspects of the warehouses such as data sourcing migration, quality, design and implementation.
15. Scopes, plans and prioritizes multiple projects.
16. Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
17. Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
2. 5-7 years related experience in an IS/IT department managing databases, warehouses and/or secondary repositories, data mining (using Joins, matching, etc.) within said receptacle(s) to extract pertinent records related to query requests, and effectively building, maintaining and trouble-shooting ETL procedures.
3. Experience with SQL, MS SQL Service and MS Access.
4. Familiar with field’s concepts, practices and procedures.
5. Familiar with Data Quality procedures and processes
6. Familiar with Metadata and Data Dictionary procedures and processes
7. Understands the Advanced Analytics concepts such as Clustering, Association, and/or Data Mining
8. Ability to document procedures and build work instructions.
9. High attention to detail.
10. High level of independence and responsibility for own actions.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage.
Overview:The Software Implementation Specialist/Client Executive is part of the Professional Service team at Origami Risk. You will be a hands-on generalist focused on leading both technical and functional aspects of the full software implementation.
Overview:The Senior Database Architect must have experience creating work breakdown structures and development of program schedules and assigning software development team personnel to tasks. Must have experience in the tracking resources and expenditures.
We are seeking a Data Analyst to support the goals of our organization. The candidate will be exploring and deriving solutions from high volumes of data as well as leveraging cross-functional collaboration when a solution cannot be reached through back-office.
Job summaryShould have 8-10+ years of experience working with ODIExpert/Advanced level experience with ETL Tools particularly Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) and PL/SQLShould have strong understanding in BI/data warehouse analysis, design, development &.
At GrayMatter, our goal is to transform operations and empower people. As digital transformations in every industry are underway, we partner with some of the largest companies in the world to help harness their data and use it to work smarter. After.
Minnesota Bank and Trust is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability.
Arizona Bank and Trust is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability.