Net Zero Carbon Commitment:
Please consider completing the optional Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) survey below. Doing so will help keep us accountable for the DEI commitments we have made as a company. By choosing to disclose elements of your identity, you are informing us about our candidate pool and the ways we can continue to improve making Imperfect Foods an inclusive company for everyone. Responses will in no way affect your candidacy for the position you apply for. Information collected will be kept secure and confidential and will be used solely to evaluate our DEI efforts. We thank you in advance for helping us to become a better company for people of all backgrounds.
About The Role:
*Hire/Start Date: October 2022*
Imperfect is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join the Data team. You will deliver analyses and provide insights that impact the entire company. This role requires a strong level of analytical horsepower and communication skills to effectively analyze and tell the story behind the data. We’re excited to have you uncover opportunities to deliver an ideal customer experience and effectively reach customers to continue to fight food waste within our food system.
- Provide metrics reporting, data-driven analyses, and insights for strategic business initiatives, while maintaining an analytics roadmap to prioritize initiatives, communicate timelines, and ensure successful, timely completion of deliverables
- Support ongoing analysis and weekly metrics to better understand Imperfect’s customers through survey, behavioral, and purchase data
- Analyze metrics, such as retention and LTV, for various customer segments, acquisition channels, and markets
- Collaborate with the teams across the company to identify impactful business problems and translate them into structured analyses, actionable insights, and reports and dashboards
- Assist with the development and deployment of analytical tools and develop custom models to track key metrics, uncover insights in the data, and automate analyses
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience in a data analysis role
- Airtight quantitative skills including expert proficiency with SQL
- Experience working with large data sets and cleaning data to ensure proper data quality
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong communication skills with the ability to transform data into a story for different audiences and various stakeholders
- Adept at turning analyses into actionable recommendations for the business
- Bonus: Experience with customer retention metrics in a subscription-based business model and/or with designing and measuring the success of A/B tests
- Bonus: Proficiency with statistical modeling tools, data visualization tools, other analysis languages (Python, R), data pipelines, and ETL
- You love all things data
- You’re a self-starter with the ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- You’re excited and ready to join a fast-paced and flexible startup environment
- You’re passionate about Imperfect’s mission to eliminate food waste and create a better food system for all
Details of Position:
- Full-time, exempt position reports to the Analytics Manager and is available immediately
- The candidate can be remotely located within the US
- Salary and stock options commensurate with experience
- Our benefits package includes comprehensive health care, PTO, 401K match, paid parental leave, and recurring credit towards your Imperfect account, and more!
- Salary commensurate with experience and skill set and will be determined
- The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have, and comparison to other employees already in this role.
- Sedentary work; involves sitting most of the time
- Occasional movement around the office may be necessary
- Regular work with computers, including keyboards, mouses, and screens
U.S. E-Verify Notice: Imperfect Foods participates in E-Verify in the United States. Imperfect will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Visa Sponsorship: We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States, however, we are not able to sponsor visas at this time.
COVID update for on-site employees:
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage.
Overview:The Software Implementation Specialist/Client Executive is part of the Professional Service team at Origami Risk. You will be a hands-on generalist focused on leading both technical and functional aspects of the full software implementation.
Overview:The Senior Database Architect must have experience creating work breakdown structures and development of program schedules and assigning software development team personnel to tasks. Must have experience in the tracking resources and expenditures.
We are Locana!Locana is a global leader in technology consulting and geospatial systems development. We leverage location data, business intelligence, and integrated systems to drive enterprise collaboration and business performance for our public and.
Why CORMAC?At CORMAC, we leverage the power of data management and analytics to enable our customers to achieve their strategic goals. With over 20 years of experience in health information technology (HIT), human-centered design principles and Agile.
About UsMaharishi Foundation International (MFI) is a US-registered non-profit that supports the development of new technologies and outreach opportunities for the worldwide Transcendental Meditation® (TM®) organisations. Over the past 60 years, more.
The Organization: Merit AmericaMerit America is a non-profit that has been named by the New York Times as “a glimpse of the hybrid future of training programs for the disadvantaged.” Our fast and flexible programs are designed to work for underemployed.
Job Description: Knowledge of architecture, client/server and distributed computing concepts*Strong or Windows Operating & Administration skillsGood understanding of networking protocols: DNS, HTTP, SSL, SMTP, TCPExcellent oral and written communication.
More jobs by this company
About Imperfect:Founded in 2015, Imperfect Foods, a Certified B CorporationTM (B CorpTM), is the leading online grocer at the forefront of eliminating food waste and building a better food system. We work directly with farmers and producers to rescue,.