- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Knowledgeable in Popular data discovery, analytics and BI software tools like [Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI and others] for semantic-layer-based data discovery
- Knowledgeable in Data analysis, data discovery, data exploration, data profiling methods used to support development of data warehouses, data marts, data lakes
- 1+ years of experience working with Snowflake
- 1+ years of experience working with Data Integration software such as Informatica PowerCenter, or IBM DataStage
- Experience in Data Warehousing roles or functions such as quality assurance/testing, development, enterprise architecture, or project management.
- Experience working on a project using Agile
- Experience with advanced analytics tools for Object-oriented/object function scripting using languages such as R, Python, Java, C++, Scala, others
- Expert proficiency in SQL and Microsoft Excel
- 10+ years of total work experience in data analysis/data management related discipline
- 5+ years of experience with popular database programming languages including SQL, PL/SQL (required), others for relational databases and certifications on upcoming NoSQL/Hadoop oriented databases (preferred) like MongoDB, Cassandra, others for nonrelational databases.
- 5+ years of experience working with healthcare data and helping businesses make better data driven decisions.
- 2+ years of experience supporting production data engineering and production data products (data warehouses, data marts, data hubs, data lakes)
- Must be able to collaborate
- Must be able to work independently yet be a strong team player.
- Possesses excellent organizational skills and is detail oriented
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, analytical and possess strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work to meet adapting deadlines.
- Experience and knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite including Visio and Project
- Understanding of software User Interface design, software development life cycle or Joint Application Development, and knowledge or exposure to project management methodologies.
- Must be able to work independently as well as work as part of a fast-moving team
- Health Care Experience and Knowledge of New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation are a plus.
- Extensive knowledge in the characteristics of Information technology, computers, peripheral devices, communications systems and hardware capabilities, programming languages are a plus
- Network Services requires a telecommunications background and experience.
- Broad knowledge and expertise in the characteristics of computers, peripheral devices, communications systems and hardware capabilities, programming languages, E.D.P. applications, systems analysis methodology, data management and retrieval techniques.
- A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics/Statistics, Telecommunications, Data Communications, or a related field of study; and
- Five (5) years of progressive, responsible experience in the field of data processing, computer systems, and applications.
- Operations Specialty requires supervisory experience (5 years). or
- A satisfactory equivalent combination of training, education, and experience.
- Three years of experience gathering and documenting business and/or functional requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis in an information technology, information services, business, analytics or related area: or
- A satisfactory combination of education, training, and experience.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITYResponsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s,.
Get To Know Us!GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life.
Are you motivated to participate in a dynamic, multi-tasking environment? Do you want to join a company that invests in its employees? Are you seeking a position where you can use your skills while continuing to be challenged and learn? Then we encourage.
Overview:The Software Implementation Specialist/Client Executive is part of the Professional Service team at Origami Risk. You will be a hands-on generalist focused on leading both technical and functional aspects of the full software implementation.
Overview:The Senior Database Architect must have experience creating work breakdown structures and development of program schedules and assigning software development team personnel to tasks. Must have experience in the tracking resources and expenditures.
Job Title: - big data developerLocation: - (Hybrid)Position: - W2 Employment ( Should work on our W2 )Eligible Visa status: - OPT, Day1 CPT, H1B, H1B T.(Authorized to work anywhere in the USA and for only those who are staying in the USA)Long term contract.
More jobs by this company
Job Title : Software QA Lead/TesterJob Location : RemoteJob Duration : Long TermGeneral Tasks and Responsibilities Will IncludeSoftware QA Lead/Tester is responsible for providing applications testing services. Tests for the functionality and performance.
Job Title: Senior Data Warehouse DeveloperJob Duration : Long TermJob Location : RemoteGeneral tasks and responsibilities will include:Understand and translate business needs into data models to satisfy enterprise analytics & reporting needsWork with.
Job Title: Network EngineerJob Location : RemoteJob Duration : Long TermGeneral tasks and responsibilities will include:Lead construction, maintenance, & optimization of data pipelines.Drive Automation through effective metadata management, using innovative.
Job Title : UI/UX developerJob Location : RemoteJob Duration : Long TermGeneral Tasks and Responsibilities Will Include:Develop and understand all features of each a module and their impact on other modules.Analyze and develop understanding of how data.
Role: SQL Server DeveloperLocation: RemoteDuration: Long TermJob Description: B.A./B.S. degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.9 + Years’ SQL server 2012 and up5+ Years’ SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server.
Job Title : PeopleSoft DeveloperJob Location: RemoteJob Duration: 6 monthsGeneral Tasks and Responsibilities Will Include: • Develop and understand all features of each a module and their impact on other modules. • Analyze and develop understanding of.