Piper Companies is looking for an IT Manager, Data for a leading pharmaceutical organization based in the Philadelphia, PA area.
THIS IS A REMOTE OPPORTUNITY
Responsibilities for the IT Manager, Data:
- You will lead developers, data engineers, DevOps, BA’s, and QA’s through a wide variety of mission-critical application development and data projects
- You will be the company visionary for data management, governance, and data systems strategy
Qualifications for the React Developer include:
- At least 10 years of experience delivering successful and on-time application and data projects
- At least 7 years of experience in data engineering, data pipelines, modeling, analysis, and analytics
- Proven ability to delivery IT/Application development projects on time and on budget
- Ability to organize, store, optimize and analyze large and complex data sets
- Strong understanding of data management and data governance
- Prior experience designing, developing, and modifying data infrastructure to accelerate the processes of data analysis and reporting
- Strong experience with advanced SQL querying
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical or Clinical Trials industry is a plus
Compensation for the React Developer:
- Compensation is up to $165K with a 15% annual bonus
- Contract to Hire, Remote Opportunity
- Comprehensive Medical benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Profit Sharing
Keywords: IT Manager, Service Delivery Manager, IT Delivery, Senior Project Manager, Senior IT Manager, IT, Manager, Team Lead, IT Service Delivery, pharmaceutical, pharm, pharma, clinical, clinical trials, data, data engineers, data lakes, data migration, data analysis, SQL, Azure, cloud, cloud data, on-prem data, on prem, devops, CI/CD, pipelines, data pipelines, SQL server, data manager, IT Data Manager, advanced SQL, optimization, organization, store, data storage, storage, work from home, remote, remote opportunity, remote job, direct hire, remote work, direct placement, annual bonus, salaried, data governance, data management, data governance, CRO, clinical research organization clinical research, data systems, reporting
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About UsMaharishi Foundation International (MFI) is a US-registered non-profit that supports the development of new technologies and outreach opportunities for the worldwide Transcendental Meditation® (TM®) organisations. Over the past 60 years, more.
Job Description:This position is Remote. Candidates will be considered based on their qualifications and the candidate's ability to work from an approved work location. Although the location is flexible, AEP does not have a presence in all states and.
ResponsibilitiesProvide clinical data management support to clinical development franchise(s) and related Clinical Operations team and/or study project, Safety, Clinical Management team and Biostatistics.Participate in the review of clinical research.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.