Get To Know Us!
GuideWell and its family of forward-thinking companies are focused on helping people and communities achieve better health and are at the forefront in the transformation of health care. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, work-life balance, flexible work arrangements, opportunities for growth and development, and a great place to work across our enterprise!
What Will Be Your Purpose
The Senior Business Intelligence Engineer - Tableau Developer solves complex business problems and issues for client companies using data from internal and external sources to provide business insight to decision-makers. You will ensure appropriate development and availability of user interfaces, visualizations, and data algorithms, and easy to read reports of complex data and makes data and information more accessible, understandable, and usable for leaders to derive insights for data driven business decisions.
What Will You Be Doing
- The functions listed represent the major duties of this role, additional duties may be assigned.
- Design, develop, test, implement, and support critical Business Intelligence ETL solutions in Tableau, sourcing data from multiple inputs to include the design and development of Toad and SQL server stored procedures, functions, views, and triggers used during the ETL process
- Partner with others to identify and implement the tools, technologies, applications, and practices used to collect, integrate, analyze, and present a client organization's data to create insightful and actionable business information; establish interactive visualizations and front-end software applications for client engagement
- Effectively and accurately analyze data and situations requiring an in-depth evaluation of variable factors and multiple sources - and communicate conclusions and insights from analysis through a variety of reports, charts, and visualizations
- Collaborate with others to write detailed technical specifications for entire systems (made up of several subsystems); identify integration points. Review technical specs created by other developers; ensure sufficient quality and compliance of documentation to architectural standards
- Continuously ensure appropriate system controls are in place to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application (5%)
- Assist in reviewing vendor products. Provide SME input on compliance of products to architectural standards and impacts to IT environment (5%)
What You Must Have
- 7+ years related work experience in Technology related field
- Related Bachelor’s degree or additional related equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience using Tableau for the creation and automation of enterprise scale dashboards, standard reports, scorecards, and ad-hoc reports
- Experience with advanced Tableau topics/issues such as complex calculations, LOD, table calculations, parameters, geographic mapping, and performance optimization
- Proficiency writing SQL queries using Toad or SQL Server applications within db2 or similar environments Strong business acumen with ability to develop and effectively communicate information and insights through analysis and decision-making based on both qualitative and quantitative data
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills, flexible team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to act in a consultative role with clients - and multi levels and areas of business; ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
- Strong commitment to team goals that may periodically include support of live 24/7 system availability and updates
- Proficiency programming in more than one object-oriented programming language
What We Prefer
- Relevant Developer Certifications
- Healthcare and/or health insurance experience a plus
- Proficiency developing in Python and R languages Experience with ASP.NET
- Experience with Tableau development or other BI tool set Experience using Agile methodology
General Physical Demands
- Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally to move objects.
- Jobs are sedentary if traversing activities are required only occasionally.
- Must be able to travel occasionally to multiple locations for work (i.e., travel to attend meetings, events, conferences).
We are an Equal Opportunity/Protected Veteran/Disabled Employer committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and equitable culture for our employees and communities
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About UsMaharishi Foundation International (MFI) is a US-registered non-profit that supports the development of new technologies and outreach opportunities for the worldwide Transcendental Meditation® (TM®) organisations. Over the past 60 years, more.
Job Description:This position is Remote. Candidates will be considered based on their qualifications and the candidate's ability to work from an approved work location. Although the location is flexible, AEP does not have a presence in all states and.
ResponsibilitiesProvide clinical data management support to clinical development franchise(s) and related Clinical Operations team and/or study project, Safety, Clinical Management team and Biostatistics.Participate in the review of clinical research.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.