Bastian Solutions Software is expanding our software operations team in several of our regional offices. We are seeking eager individuals with strong technical aptitude who want to grow in the software field. This is a full time, entry-level project management role that we call a Software Implementation Specialist. You will work directly with on our customer sites throughout the installation and commissioning of our custom software packages.
The ideal candidate enjoys trouble-shooting software and hardware issues, customer interaction and traveling. Software Implementation Specialist must possess strong organizational skills and the ability to work well under pressure. We understand that this is an entry level position so we will train new employees on some of the technical side.
- Must be eligible to work in the USA long term without sponsorship.
- Preferred degrees: CIS, MIS, IT or other technical related major.
- Willing to travel 70-80% overnight within the US. Travel cost paid for by the company.
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities and analytical skills on both software and hardware.
- Ability to learn technical systems including networks and databases quickly.
- Back end software troubleshooting experience.
- SQL knowledge.
- Strong demonstrated sense of customer service.
- Experience with enterprise software systems, IT or process automation a plus.
- Live close to a major airport.
General Job Duties
- Diagnose and optimize the software database structures for customer implementations.
- Installing, starting-up and troubleshooting automation software and equipment including: Installing servers, setting up work stations, some networking
- Onsite project coordination with Project Managers, Sales Consultants and Customers
- Perform network diagnostics, optimization and to lead the implementation of optimization efforts with particular focus on wireless network operations.
- Query databases for troubleshooting testing scenarios
- Provide input into installation subcontractor selection. Occasionally for smaller projects the Site Supervisor may hire local personnel and perform the installation "in-house"
To learn more about us, click here - https://youtu.be/_wJsktTkF50
Bastian Solutions, a Toyota Advanced Logistics company, is an independent material handling and robotics system integrator providing automated solutions for distribution, manufacturing, and order fulfillment centers around the world. Our team specializes in consulting, system design, project management, maintenance, and installation, while sourcing the best equipment and automation technology. We take great pride in providing exceptional service and flexibility to our customers.
In addition to exciting work at a growing company, we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match
- Vacation/Holiday Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Volunteer Work
- Professional Associations, Conferences and Subscriptions
- Company Meetings & Events
Bastian Solutions does not work with outside recruiting agencies. No solicitation phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Will you now or in the future require sponsorship to continue working the in the US?
- How many years of experience do you have creating and executing SQL queries?
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About UsMaharishi Foundation International (MFI) is a US-registered non-profit that supports the development of new technologies and outreach opportunities for the worldwide Transcendental Meditation® (TM®) organisations. Over the past 60 years, more.
Job Description:This position is Remote. Candidates will be considered based on their qualifications and the candidate's ability to work from an approved work location. Although the location is flexible, AEP does not have a presence in all states and.
ResponsibilitiesProvide clinical data management support to clinical development franchise(s) and related Clinical Operations team and/or study project, Safety, Clinical Management team and Biostatistics.Participate in the review of clinical research.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.