Education: Associates Degree or Technical or specialized knowledge or equivalent, related experience.
Experience: 1 - 3 years or High School equivalent plus 3 - 5 years.
Knowledge: Considerable knowledge of the general and technical parts of the job. Works independently.
Decision Making: Makes decisions within position standards. Applies guidelines and procedures that require some interpretation in dealing with exceptions. Work requires judgment to select among a wide range of courses of action which are generally pre-defined.
Supervision Received: Works under general supervision. Typically receives general guidance except for the most complex and or high impact projects where additional instructions may be warranted.
Leadership: Demonstrates leadership in group, team or project. May provide guidance and training to less experienced staff.
Problem Solving /Operations/Direct Work Involvement: Applies extensive specialized knowledge to help solve a wide range of complex problems requiring independent thinking with direction.
Client Contacts: Contacts other departments, external organizations or parties and or individuals of significant importance within the company frequently. Contacts involve preparation of complex communications, requiring skill and or persuasion to accomplish objectives.
- Knowledge of contact center processes, including call routing, and best practices required. Must be highly organized, able to multi-task, use sound judgment, and prioritize as necessary.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel with the ability to capture, manipulate and present pertinent data required. Additional knowledge of database query tools such as Microsoft Access and other SQL-based products is preferred. Experience with a workforce software preferred.
- Capable of analyzing and interpreting call data and trends to determine short term and long term staffing needs is required. Strong ability to make sound business decisions relative to daily workload priorities and make adjustments as needed based on volume and staffing. Must be innovative and ensure the unit remains adaptable in a fast paced, multi-task environment.
- Experience in managing contact center performance through reports, scorecards and other applications is preferred. Ability to identify, recommend, and implement improved methods, procedures and workflow. Anticipates management reporting needs and issues proactively.
- Must be able to work as part of a team with an attitude of cooperation. Creates and maintains an open and caring work environment with the ability to explain workforce processes and procedures to others. Is committed to the organization and getting the job done efficiently.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is seeking a Senior Data Scientist – Credit Risk Modeling to join one of the Nation’s Largest Credit Unions for an employment opportunity. The Senior Data Scientist will be working 100% remotely to develop and evaluate models to quantify.
Oracle PL/SQL DeveloperLocation: Irving, TX / Jersey city, NJ / Tampa FL (Remote till offices reopens then Hybrid)Hire Type: FulltimeRequired Skills: Good Knowledge and hands on experience on Oracle PL/SQL.Basic concepts should be very clear and proficient.
For 20- plus years Centroid has helped complex companies accelerate their digital transformation by implementing and managing Cloud-based business solutions. We specialize in advisory, deployment, migration, integration and managed services. Our goal.
(REMOTE)NexGen is currently seeking a “Data Architect” to be responsible for data architecture and recommendations to enhance data architecture for major National Applications used by the Federal government. The ideal candidate will possess demonstrable.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.