SiteZeus is hiring a Machine Learning Engineer to join our growing product team! Our ideal candidate has a strong background in Azure, scalable Machine Learning solutions, and the Microsoft suite of application development.
SiteZeus is a location intelligence SaaS platform based out of Tampa, FL and founded in 2013. We are a remote organization focused on company culture, industry changing technology, and employee value. Our customers use SiteZeus to make better decisions about where to build their next physical locations, and how to optimize their investment in existing locations. We empower brands to pick the very best locations by employing the very best people and giving them the tools to succeed.
Expected Salary Range - $90,000 - $140,000
This is a remote (work from home) position.
SiteZeus may consider candidates it deems as overqualified or underqualified. Such candidates may be considered at salary numbers higher or lower than the listed range.
- You are kind and fun to work with.
- You are smart and strive for excellence in everything that you do.
- You are a passionate engineer with a strong desire to provide the best possible user experience and delight customers.
- You love learning and working with new technologies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and develop machine learning systems
- Regularly participate in Agile events including daily scrum, refinement, sprint planning and retrospectives
- Study and transform data science prototypes into scalable solutions
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools, including pipelines
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements provided by Product Owner
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analyses and fine-tune test results
- Train and restrain systems as appropriate to support product integrity
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Develop process improvements consistent with our theme of continual process improvement
- Provide necessary customer support when asked by providing requested data analysis and resolving issues within the SiteZeus platform
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have strong desire to provide the best possible user experience to delight customers
- Proven experience in Machine Learning role
- Proven experience in a software development role
- Ability to write REST API's
- Deep knowledge of mathematics, probabilities, statistics, and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code in Python or related language
- Strong familiarity with machine learning frameworks and libraries
- Great communication skills
- Data-oriented personality
- Must be passionate about continually learning new technologies
- Must be able to work collaboratively as part of an Agile Scrum Product Team and contribute to discussions on technical design, peer code reviews, and so on
- Must have a desire to participate in continually improving product development efforts
Nice to Have
- Experience with geospatial data is a big plus
experience with one or more of the following:
- Machine Learning on the cloud
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field preferred
- DevOps experience
- Our web application is a Single Page App currently built with Google Maps, Geospatial data, ASP.NET MVC with C#, HTML5, CSS3, Typescript, Knockout, D3, SQL Server, R, R Server
- We use VSTS to host Git for version control and work items
- Our application is hosted on Microsoft Azure
This is a remote (work from home) position.
- Option to work from home, from our Tampa office, or both
- Unlimited PTO that we encourage you to use *
- Flexible work hours
- 401(k); health, vision, dental, and legal insurance; and other traditional benefits *
- Paid parental leave *
- Paid monthly community service time *
- Paid company summits
- Wellness programs to make your work-life balance better than ever
- Equity gaining opportunities after one year of employment (based on performance) *
- Monthly incentive opportunities for meeting sales goals (This is in addition to listed compensation)
- For Full Time Employees
We will reach out or send a rejection notice to most candidates within one to five business days of their application submission. SiteZeus promises professionalism and respect for your time in every step of the process.
- Quick screening with our HR specialist
- Interview with the hiring manager
- Group interview with team members
- Final interview with executive leadership
SiteZeus is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates diversity, culture, and the human experience. We go above and beyond to ensure that all team members feel comfortable about who they are and the contributions they make to our mission. Our team is highly encouraged to find a balance that allows for optimal fulfillment at work and home.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work within the United States. All roles may require corporate communication skills and prolonged periods of sitting at a desk or working on a computer. Degree requirements and preferences may be substituted for bona fide work history or relevant experience.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About UsMaharishi Foundation International (MFI) is a US-registered non-profit that supports the development of new technologies and outreach opportunities for the worldwide Transcendental Meditation® (TM®) organisations. Over the past 60 years, more.
Job Description:This position is Remote. Candidates will be considered based on their qualifications and the candidate's ability to work from an approved work location. Although the location is flexible, AEP does not have a presence in all states and.
ResponsibilitiesProvide clinical data management support to clinical development franchise(s) and related Clinical Operations team and/or study project, Safety, Clinical Management team and Biostatistics.Participate in the review of clinical research.
ABOUT THIS JOB:Data and Analytics Engineering - Platform team is critical to making our organization's data strategy successful. You will play a key role in architecting and engineering modern, adaptive, data-driven, and secure platforms and processes.
Job Description:Information TechnologyThis is for AEP (American Electric Power) Commercial Operations. The ideal candidate will have will have experience in all phases of software development: gathering user requirements, making architecture decisions,.